14

AUTHOR'S POV

'What are you doing?' Namjoon asked.

'Give me my phone hyung!' Taehyung whined.

'Wait you didn't told us that you have a little sister!' Yoongi accused him.

'I told you guys already! Ask Jin hyung or Hoseok hyung! They even talked about my sister! Now give me! I need to talk to her! She has been all alone in Korea!' Taehyung said snatching the phone and walking away from the dining room.
.
.
.
.
'Hello Kiyomi!' Taehyung chimed as he looked at Y/N.

(Kiyomi is a rare Korean nickname for girls. It means cutie. Taehyung, in this ff calls Y/N by her nickname Kiyomi. Just like Yoongi got a full ass name with min suga, Taehyung will also name or call her with Kim Kiyomi chosen by him.)

Taehyung look at his sister who was sitting on her bed. Since the video camera was on, he could see her surroundings.

'Wait, it isn't aunt's house. Where are you Kiyomi?!' Taehyung asked.

Y/N gulped before texting the truth to her brother.

'So you are living on your own? I din't expected this from you princess.' Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

Y/N gestured an apologetic face and hand as Taehyung sighed.

'So what are you doing now? Living your own? Did you brought an apartment or a dorm? Are you eating well? Did dad sent money to you?' He bombarded her with many questions.

Y/N smiled. Her real family didn't cared for her, her real brother didn't nor her foster parents cared for her this much as Taehyung did since he met her. Taehyung was this soft for his sister. The day he met her and she officially came to his house, he swore to her that nobody will even know about her not being his biological sibling. She will always remain as his little doshaeng.

'I am okay. I brought an apartment. Don't worry my friends are 24/7 hours with me. Dad has been sending me money don't worry. And about my job.......well, I resigned since the CEO was changed and the new one doesn't give me a good vibe. I am now running a cafe in the meantime until I find another job. Don't worry I am eating and living well off oppa.' She hand-gestured.

'What you lost your job?! Don't tell me that you can pay fees of your daily stuffs with that mare work in a cafe! I will sent you money as well! I guess I have to talk with dad. How come he doesn't know! He didn't even asked you did he?'

'Don't try to lie Kiyomi! I know you! You will try to cover for dad!' Taehyung yelled when he saw her trying to back up his dad.

Y/n sighed.

'Enough talking about me. Now tell me about you oppa. How are you? How are your teammates? Are they nice?'

'Yes! They are super cool! You will love them if you see them! Don't worry! Our debut will be on June 12! You can watch the MV! We aren't supposed to show pic to any of our friends or family members. Otherwise, I would've already sent you my photos! The shooting was cool!' Taehyung said excitedly.

'Oh is that so? What is the name of your debut song again?'

'It's No More Dream. You will love it!' Taehyung replied.

'Taehyung! Our choreographer is here. Talk to your sister later.'

'Oh okay Jiminie. I will come right now.' Taehyung replied to Jimin as Jimin walked out.