25

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung walked to the parking lot and he saw a guard sitting on a chair there.

'Excuse me, Uncle?'

'Yes?'

'Did you see any girl here? In a car?'

'No why?'

'No?'

'Then where did she go?' Taehyung thought.

He took out his phone and went through his contacts. He then called her.

'The number you have dialed is currently unreachable. Please wait or try again after some time. Thank you. The number you have dia-' He cut the call.

He sighed as he texted her. But no reply. He suddenly felt anxious as he started to worry about his sister. He looked at the cars to see if she was there or not. Maybe the security guard didn't notice her.

After searching for her for a long time, he couldn't find him. He then went to where the members were to ask Jackson about Y/N
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Why did you come now? We still have time.' Namjoon asked.

'I can't find Kiyomi. I tried to contact her but her phone is unreachable. So I thought to ask Jackson hyung.' He replied as he walked over to Yoongi.

'How long would it take for them to finish?' Taehyung asked.

'A few more minutes.' Yoongi replied as his eyes were fixed on Nabi aka Y/N.

'Oh okay.'

'Why? What happened?'

'Kiyom- I mean Y/N isn't in her car. So I called her, and texted her but couldn't find her. So I thought to ask Jackson hyung.'

'What do you mean by you can't seem to reach Ms.Kim?' Yoongi asked as his attention diverted to Taehyung now.

'I told you.' Taehyung said, not in the mood to repeat as he was so worried about Y/N.

'And I love you 3 thousand............'

The song ended and everyone started to clap.

'It was amazing!' The interviewer said with a smile.

'So, let's take a break! Then we can start the interview. We will be right back!' The interviewer said.
.
.
'Hyung?' Taehyung called Jackson out.

'Yes?'

'Did you see Y/N?'

'S-she is in her car.'

'She isn't.'

'W-what?!'

'I searched the whole parking area and even called her but she ain't receiving my calls and messages.' Taehyung sighed.

Jackson looked at Y/N as she also looked at him. Their mind had thousands of thoughts running.

'Maybe she didn't want to feel disturbed while working so she put it on airplane mood? I also do this whenever I work!' Y/N quickly said.

Taehyung was startled when Y/N spoke.

'Maybe but still I can't seem to find her Ms.Nabi-shi.'

'No need to be formal. I am certain that you are older than me. So please call me Nabi.' She said.

'Ahh, still we don't know each other well,' Taehyung said with a smile.

'Who said that? I know you very well.' She opposed.

Others stood there stunned.

'E-excuse me?' Taehyung shuttered.

Jackson choked on his saliva as he coughed a little before moving closer to Y/N.

'What are you doing!?' He whispered.

Y/N looked at him but didn't tell anything. She adjusted her mask and looked at Yoongi and Jin. Then she looked at Taehyung and said,

'Kim Taehyung. Brother of Kim Y/N who is now Mr.Wang's assistant. A boy who just debuted with other 6 people in a band called BTS. Your first song or debut song is No more dream. You have a boxy smile and are in second place for the heartthrob competition of the newly debuted idols.'

Taehyung choked hard. Y/N smiled as she walked to a table and took a water bottle. She then opened it and gave it to him.

'I know I am busy with my work but that doesn't mean that I don't know about my own country's news. Specifically when it is the same field as mine.' She smiled.

'You seem to know him too well.' Yoongi said as she looked at him.

'Not only him but you too and you too Mr.Kim Seokjin.' Y/N said.

She never knew that after a decade when the first time she calls out her brother, it will be in disguise that even her brother doesn't know about her.

She always wanted to call him out as Jinie oppa, seokjinie, etc. but the circumstance didn't seem to be on her side. Maybe it was her fate...

Her eyes glistened when she thought that it was the first time she talked to Jin after he went abroad.

Jackson seems to notice it too. He cleared his throat and said loudly,

'Is it possible to do the interview later? I am feeling a little dizzy.'

'Ahh! Yes sir! Please come this way. If you want to rest too mam please come with me.' One of the staff politely said and walked to them.

'Let's go Y/- uhh Nabi.' Jackson said as he took Y/N's hand and pulled her with him. Her eyes still fixed on Jin until they both stopped when........

'Wait......your eyes..... they are familiar.'

Jackson and Y/N looked at Jin.

'Yes, it is hyung.' Yoongi said as he walked in front of her.

He stood close to her....more close...... his eyes were looking at her eyes..

'You.....seem familiar to me somehow.......'

TO BE CONTINUED.........