16

AUTHOR'S POV

'Tell me!' Jackson whined.

'Okay okay. I got two song in marvel. One for Iron man and one for Aladdin.' Y/N said.

'Oh my god! You are so lucky! Iron man! Damn!' Jackson fake cried.

'Yeah yeah. So now listen to my new song.' Y/N said as Jackson nodded.

Y/N walked to the recording room along with Jackson and another staff to prepare the headsets and other things. After that the staff walked out. Y/N entered the room as Jackson sat on the other side. There was a huge see through glass infront of them. Jackson turned on the instrument as Y/N started to sing.

Baby, take my hand
I want you to be my best friend
'Cause you're my Iron Man
And I love you 3000

Baby, take a chance
'Cause I want this to be somethin'
Straight out of a Hollywood movie

See you standing there
And nothing compares
And all I can think
Is, "Where is the ring?"

'Cause I know you wanna ask
Scared the moment will pass
I can see it in your eyes
Just take me by surprise

And all my friends, they tell me they see
You're planning to get on one knee
But I want it to be out of the blue
So make sure I have no clue
When you ask

Baby, take my hand
I want you to be my best friend
'Cause you're my Iron Man
And I love you 3000

Baby, take a chance
'Cause I want this to be somethin'
Straight out of a Hollywood movie.....

Jacksom's mouth was hung open as he heard the lyrics. When Y/N stopped he stood up and clapped to appreciate her. Y/N smiled as she walked out of the recording room to the equipment room.

'Damn! Is it Iron man movie's song?!' Jackson asked shockingly.

'Nope. I just changed the surprise word to Iron man.' Y/N sticked out her tongue.

'Oh.' Jackson said.

'Well, I want to add some male voice at the background. But I am not sure. So can you sing some? I want to see if male voice will go with it or not.'

'Okay.' Jackson shrugged off the matter as he walked into the recording room and looked at the sheet where the lyrics are. Before he went, Y/N already sang the other verse for him to listen. So he knows the tune but the lyrics are changed.

Jackson took a deep breath as Y/N turned on the recording. Jackson could hear the last few words of Y/N's singing until his part came as he started to sing,

I see you standing there
And I can't help but stare
I'm ready to bring
Your wedding ring

On the day that we met
I wanted to ask
If you'd be by my side forever

And all your friends, they tell you they see
Me planning to get on one knee
I'll make sure it's out of the blue
I promise you'll have no clue
When I ask

Baby, take my hand
I just wanna be your best friend
'Cause I'm your Iron Man
And I love you 3000

Baby, take a chance
'Cause I want this to be something
Straight out of a Hollywood movie

Da da, da da da dum
No spoilers please
Da da, da da da dum
No spoilers please
Baby, take my hand

I want you to be my best friend
'Cause I'm your Iron Man
And I love you 3000

Baby, take a chance
'Cause I want this to be something
Straight out of a Hollywood movie, baby (Da da, da da da dum)

No spoilers please
Da da, da da da dum
No spoilers please
Da da, da da da dum
No spoilers please
Da da, da da da dum
And I love you 3000

Jackson finished as Y/N mentally praised herself.

'Thank god he took it seriously and sang beautifully!  I can add his version smoothly since it sounds like he recorded it for the real song!' She thought.

'So how was it?' Jackson asked.

'Hmmm.....good! But I guess I will just use my version and won't ask any male to ad-lib.'

'Oh....'

'Well, you can go now oppa.' Y/N said as Jackson nodded and walked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Y/N smiled as she saw Jackson walking away. She quickly took out her phone and started to record. She first started the recording with Jackson walking away. Then turned the camera towards her.

She adjusted her mask and started to talk,

'Hello oppa. It's Miss.Nabi. First happy birthday! I know you were upset when I asked you to sing the song and then said it won't be good if male singer sings. Also since you love Iron Man too much, I made the recording director agree to cast you as well in one song. So surprise! The song you just recorded is the official recording for you! Thankfully, you sang nicely! Otherwise I couldn't have think some other plan. It is supposed to be a surprise until your birthday comes. And since I will be out to New York, and this video will be upload on your birthday, I hope you will like my gift! Again happy birthday my best friend!' Y/N said as she smiled under her mask.

Her eyes were a little open because of how brightly she was smiling as she finally stopped the recording.

'Finally, the whole world will know that you are my friend.' Y/N said to herself.

'You guys were there for me every time I needed. And now I will tell the whole world about each one of you guys's.' She smiled.

'Miss.Nabi?' A staff came.

'Yes?' Y/N looked to her.

'Well, we received an email from Marvel Studio saying that the destination is changed!' The staff panicked.

'What do you mean?' Y/N asked confusedly.

'They said that you won't go to New York anymore. You are going to US for the recording and interviews......'

TO BE CONTINUED .......