75

A U T H O R

-Thud-

Hoseok was held by Jimin when he let out a groan and stumbled onto Jimin who was closer to him.

The blocked memory of his best friend which he forgot came back like a light's speed.

The photos that were now scattered everywhere allowed everyone to look even if they were standing.

The Y/N who was a teenager, not a little girl looked so much like Jin......Looked so much like Taehyung's sister Y/N.......But how was that possible?

Everyone thought that it was a complete miracle but only Taehyung knew the truth. He finally knew that his adopted sister was his hyung's...his friend's biological sister.
.
.
.
Adopting Y/N was the best thing Taehyung thought his parents did. For him, it was like a blessing.

Because he got a friend, a younger sibling, a playmate, a person whom he can take care of, and a person who will be there for him.

He loved his little kiyomi and wanted nothing but to cage her with him or maybe hide her inside his pocket so that no bad shadows can fell on her.

But finding her identity as Nabi made him understand that she was now a butterfly who can fly everywhere freely and he can't tie her up with him.
.

.
'Hyung hyung!' Jungkook shouted as Taehyung ran out of the room.

'Go and follow him.' Yoongi said to Namjoon.

He knew Jungkook won't be able to calm down Taehyung. He can only stop him from leaving this place by using his strength.

Namjoon was free beside Jungkook since Jimin was attending Hoseok.

Both Jungkook and Namjoon ran behind Taehyung. Jimin still paid attention to the panicked Hoseok since he knew that there were others to look after Jin and his soulmate Taehyung.

'Hyu-'

'Yoongi-ah.....my...my Y/N....She was in front of me....But how....I think it's a coincidence..How can Taehyung's sister and my sister be the same person? I think they only look alike. Because... because Taehyung and I always compete for the most handsome man..'

Jin blabbered but Yoongi just comforted him.

'No no no!'

The painful scream made Jin and Yoongi look at Hoseok.

'Y/N....she was tortured by...by your parents! I tried to stop them! She cried but they still sent her away!'

Finally remembering the truth, Hoseok panted heavily, completely drenched with his sweat.

'Taehyung's sister...she IS your sister hyung.' Hoseok said and rolled his eyes in annoyance because of the headache.

'I am sure...Her habits, her face, her voice, her being a picky eater and others match with my best friend.'

'It can be...Because we all know how she always avoided Jin hyung and somehow felt that she doesn't like Jin hyung.' Jimin said.

Yoongi also found it strange but he couldn't clarify these because he knew clarifying these things will make Jin more anxious. At that time the real issue got struck on his head.

'Y/N.....She isn't here! She isn't here to answer our questions. She left!' Yoongi thought.

'Hyung let's calm down okay?'

'No, Yoongi. I can't calm down! Not when I have finally got a clue. A way to find my Y/N.'

Jin took out his phone and looked for Y/N's phone number. After founding the number he called it only to be hung up immediately. He called again and again.

Yoongi also saw it and knew that Y/n was hanging up on purpose because if she have already boarded the plane then her phone will be switched off. Or if she is talking with someone else then the AI voice will tell them that the person is busy.

Jin didn't wait for them and ran outside while still calling her number again and again, not giving up even for a second.

'Take care of Hoseok!' Yoongi said quickly to Jimin and ran behind Jin.

.

.

.

.

.

'What do you mean?!'

Both Jin and Yoongi stopped when they heard Namjoon's shocking voice. But Jin only halted and ran towards his car outside.

Yoongi on the other hand halted his steps when he noticed how shocked Namjoon was looking.

'Kiyomi.....She is indeed Jin hyung's sister.....'

'How can it be hyung? She is your sister!' Jungkook tried to calm down Taehyung.

Namjoon and Jungkook thought that Taehyung was somehow being an idiot. How can his biological sister be someone else's sister just because they have the same face?

Although they also thought the same because of how similar Y/N and Jin looked while Taehyung and Y/N looked totally opposite as well as their behaviors, similar habits etc.

Yoongi wanted to follow the reckless older boy but he again stopped when Taehyung finally said,

'We...we aren't blood-related hyung.....We....we aren't biological siblings......We....I....She was adopted by my parents several years ago....'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N stood motionless when she saw the text from Jungkook.

'Noona look! The baby has a mole on her hands just like you! Just like Taehyung hyung and I have two moles crossed which we can shape as an elephant.'

'No...'

She double-checked it and found that the words she read earlier were correct. She felt that she was sweating too much even though she was inside the lounge.

those photos were supposed to be burnt down by her biological parents but who knew that her childhood memories were still there, ready to be taken away by her, ready to welcome her warmly which she didn't want to.

The childhood memories mixed with happiness and sadness were something every child had. But Y/N didn't want those sad and happy memories back. She felt suffocated. She was glad that she left that house early.

She quickly closed the chat with Jungkook and tried to calm herself down. She panicked and felt that she couldn't herself down. She tried to message her friends but non of them texted back or answered her phone.

She only got a text from Jackson that there is no network and he only found her messages and texts when he came to the local grocery store. He was busy and will call her back after he buys the groceries.

Y/N ate more than usual at the lounge because of nervous. She tried to calm her down again.

'It's okay. They only got the photos of little me. Not teenager me. They won't find out.'

-Ring-

What a miracle happened that Y/N who just said that she won't be identified by anyone got a phone call from no other than Jin himself.

Jin and Y/N never exchanged any texts or calls and they also didn't talk that much while facing each other. Y/N surely saved his number so that if he calls, she can avoid it. She at first blocked it but then she thought it will look bad for her foster brother.

Her hands were sweaty and cold at the same time as she pressed the decline button only to be called again by her biological brother. She wanted to switch off the phone but Jin was continuously calling her making her decline it every time.

'No...Please....Don't....Not when everything is calm!' She cried out not knowing that the storm has already spread its size.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......