35

(Swipe right and play the song while reading this chapter. Or you can simply listen to still with you by JK o.o.....wear headphones for good vibes)

Author's pov

Y/N gasped after feeling soft beneath her. She looked down to see a pair of legs tangled up with her. She quickly looked behind only to see Yoongi holding her and blinking just like her.

Feeling embarrassed, she quickly tried to get up. She put her hands on his thighs and stood up in a rush making him gasp a little.

'I-I am sorry! Are you okay?!' Y/N asked while shuttering.

'Y-yeah. Are you okay? Your dress....It's......I am so sorry!' Yoongi apologized while looking at her clothes.

'It's fine. Besides, you are also wet because of the drinks.'

'I am so sorry Nabi-shi! I...Let me help you to whip it!'

Both Yoongi and Y/N looked at Eva who was long forgotten when Y/N fell on Yoongi. Eva took some tissues and walked towards Y/N when Yoongi stopped her.

'Stop, don't come here. You will slip. Please clean this mess. I will take care of our clothes.' Yoongi said while trying to not show others that he was already pissed off because of Eva.

Eva hesitated, clearly not wanting to leave them like this here alone. But seeing how serious Yoongi was looking, she quickly walked out of the room.

Yoongi sighed. He looked at Y/N who was looking at her dress pouting a little making him perk his own lips. He started to think about how he could help her with clothes. Suddenly he got an idea but he was too embarrassed to ask her.

Clearing his throat he tried to grab her attention. When she looked at him, he looked away and said, 'W-well, I have some pair of clothes. You can wear it for now until your manager or someone gets you some clothes.....B-but if you don't want then I can quickly tell Eva to buy some clothes for you!'

Y/N was shocked after hearing Yoongi. She blushed so hard making her ears go red. She knew that her face and ears were red by now. She was thankful that she was now playing Nabi's role. She quickly nodded as she let her hairs cover her ears.

'T-that's....fine! I have no problem. Let me text my manager immediately.'

Yoongi widened his eyes realizing that she agreed when he totally thought that she won't agree. He quickly walked towards the small cabinet and took out a bag where he kept some spare clothes in case he can't go home or for some emergency (like this).

'You can wear these.' Yoongi said as he gave Y/N a grey t-shirt and black trousers.

Y/N gladly took those as Yoongi pointed towards a door indicating that she can change there. Y/N walked towards the door and opened it only to see a bathroom.

On the other hand, Yoongi quickly took another grey t-shirt and white trousers. He quickly turned off the camera and changed before she could come out.

Changing into his clothes, Y/N saw how big it was. Surely it wasn't as big as Jong suk or Jackson since he was shorter than them. But still, it was big enough to cover her mid-thighs.

She tightened the trouser fully since it was also big for her. She put her hands on her waist before checking herself to see if she was looking bad or not.

'It seems odd....It felt like I am wearing my boyfriend's clothes just like those couples on YouTube.' She said as she blushed.

'What the fuck am I thinking?!' She said as she slapped her forehead.
.
.
.
Yoongi looked towards the door when he heard the door opening. His breath hitched after seeing Y/N. His eyes roamed from her head to her whole body.

His clothes were big for her making her collarbones visible to him. He noticed that she has folded the trouser so that she could walk freely making him see how white her skin was.

'Just like me.' He thought.

On the other hand, Y/N nervously looked at Yoongi who was checking her out with intense eyes. She fixed her already fixed clothes as she cleared her throat to grab his attention.

'I-Is it too odd? Am I looking bad?' She asked.

'Beautiful...'

'Pardon me?'

'I-I mean you don't look odd or ugly. It suits you. Don't worry.' Yoongi said.

'Oh. Thanks oppa.' She said.

'Oh, you also chanced?' Y/N said as she finally noticed that Yoongi has also changed.

'Yeah, I changed quickly.'

'May I come in?'

Yoongi looked at Eva who was looking at them weirdly.

'What happened? Why are you here?'

'I have come to clean this mess. Other staffs and cleaners are busy as well.' She said as she walked inside.

'Why are they wearing matching clothes?!' She thought.

'Please clean this mess quickly. We have wasted a lot of time.' Y/N said as she rolled her eyes at Eva secretly.

'Y-yes.'

Y/N and Yoongi were sitting on the couch as Eva cleaned the mess. She threw the cups and whipped the floor and Yoongi's desk/table.

After whipping one last time, Eva smiled brightly at them and flipped her hair.

'See, it's done!'

'Good. You should head out now.' Yoongi said as he walked towards the door and opened it for her to leave.

Feeling embarrassed Eva left the room with a mop and cleaning stuff as Yoongi locked the door before walking towards Y/N who was now sitting in the chair while looking at the equipment to see if they are good or not.

'You should eat more.'

Y/N flinched when she heard Yoongi right behind her as he talked in her right ear softly.

'H-huh?' Her heart started to beat fast when Yoongi put both of his hands on each side of her capturing her from behind.

'I said you should eat more Ms. Nabi. You are too light.'

'O-oh...I..will.' She didn't know what she should say since her mind was out of service (wasn't working[?] ).

Yoongi didn't know why he was behaving like that to someone whom he didn't know that well but after seeing how nervous she was he smirked.

'Why are you shuttering Nabi?' He asked as his lips touched her ear.

'I-I am not!' She gulped, her hands were sweaty as she made a fist.

Yoongi noticed it as he grabbed her fist hands in his and caressed them.

'Don't worry I don't bite..'

THUD THUD

Both of them flinched when one of the equipment started to buzz. Yoongi gulped as Y/N quickly tried to turn off the small instrument.

'Fuck! What was I doing?!' Yoongi started to curse.

TO BE CONTINUED.......