54

A U T H O R

'No!-' Y/N screamed.

This time miracle happened. Yoongi actually saw Nabi aka Y/N being taken away by those guys.

'Nabi! I-I found her!' He thought.

'But...I can't help her now. There are too many and I have no one beside me! I should follow her for now!'  He thought.

His heart was beating too fast because of the suspension. Panting heavily, he took small steps as he followed them.

His eyes became soft and he pitied the way they carried her. He so badly wanted to save her but he controlled himself.

'No in fucking way you are taking me to that psycho! I Won't Go!'

Yoongi heard her angry-full scream as she kicked one of the guy's shin and dig her nails into the torso of another guy.

Both of them let out a painful scream as they released her.

'Ack!' She fell with a thud.

Taking the chance, she ran towards the other side while adjusting her mask. The other men who were behind them foolishly helped the injured two men first before running behind her.

Yoongi also grabbed the opportunity and rushed towards her from another side.

But unfortunately, there were several big trees and small wooden houses for the camping thing.

Y/N who barely had any strength ran towards the wooden house. Gasping heavily, she tried to catch her breathing calmly.

She walked inside the wooden house and pulled her mask out. Quickly grabbing another shirt that was laying there, she changed into the new pair of clothes.

Wanting to become a new person so that the men can avoid her, she first looked at the house. But to her bad luck, there were no phones or telephones or other things which she can use to contact others.

'Jiyong oppa...Jong suk oppa....Rose...Jackie...' She whimpered.

She couldn't hear any noises outside. It made her believe that she successfully deceived those goons.

Getting a glass of water and chucking it out, she walked outside. Since the whole area was restricted, no person came here for camping anymore.

But the houses were left behind just like that. Looking around, she found no one.

Taking hasty steps, she ran fast towards the main road. Since she took a break, she was faster than before.

But before she could go any further a hand grabbed her from behind and pulled her into a corner of a big pine tree.

'Hngh-!' She was so surprised that she tried to slap the guy and was about to scream.

But the man was fast enough to grab her hand and push it behind her before putting his other hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming.

'Shh...It's me! It's Yoongi!'

[•audience rn: Yayy finally they met!
Yoongi save her!
•author rn: Hmm...I should add
more drama 🤔]

'H-..' Y/N was shocked after seeing Yoongi.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Y O O N G I