79

A U T H O R

Everyone was now seated in the private room of the same restaurant. The same room where Y/N had eaten a while ago.

Anyone who saw Y/N or even a child sees her right now will notice just how scared she was to tremble like that. Her face was pale.

Jackson was the one who held her in his arms protectively.

Jin's eyes were saddened when he saw how scared she was. Of course, she will be. Facing the truth she hid for so many years is actually scary.

Yoongi was also feeling sad for her. Hoseok on the other still had flashbacks of their early days.

Hoseok actually told the boys before they left the house that was why he forgot everything. It seems like Jin's parents were abusing Y/N and it didn't go unnoticed by Hoseok. He tried to help her but they actually dragged him down too.

They made his school life hell and made sure he couldn't say about these to anyone. On the last day when they finally kicked her out and threw her to an orphanage, Hoseok actually saw it. Y/N was injured, and they slapped his youthful face many times. Hoseok had a panic attack and went unconscious.

Thus, when he woke up in the hospital, he forgot everything. He knew vividly. Even when he was unconscious, he actually chanted Y/N's name numerous times and called for help. His family didn't know what happened to their son that day.

They thought that he was bullied by some random boy. Hoseok only forgot about Y/N. So they didn't try hard to find out what happened. But they were kind enough to tell him what he forgot.

Like he had a best friend but she is not here anymore.
.
.
.
Back in the present time, everyone was waiting for someone to talk.

Mostly Jin or Y/N but they knew judging by her state that she wouldn't be able to take the initiative to talk first.

'Does princess hate this oppa of her this much that she didn't say a word even though we haven't seen each other for a few months now?'

'If you know it then why are you here?' Jackson was pissed off.

Jiyong tried to stop Jackson from being too disrespectful.

'What do you mean why?' Jin was pissed off at Jackson.

'Don't argue!' Jong Suk mumbled.

Jin sighed. He stood up, walked towards Y/N, and kneeled in front of her.

Y/N flinched but Jin quickly held her hands firmly.

'Just one talk okay? I didn't say that I would force you to come back with me.' Jin pleaded.

Y/N pressed her lips tightly.

'Oppa is sorry. I hope that you can forgive me. I-I didn't know that omma and appa would do something to this extent!'

Y/N didn't speak. Seeing how she was reluctant to speak, Jin sighed and spoke again.

'When I got to know about this, I quickly rushed here to find you. I searched for you for so many years nonstop. But because you were adopted and your information maybe were not the real ones making it difficult for me to find you.'

'It's because I never wanted to be known as those two people's daughter or as your sister. That's why I changed my data with the help of my friends! And if you really were regretting it then you Shouldn't have brought your parents to our old house! Why are they back?! Why?! If you knew then why are you still caring for them? Maybe because they are your parents but not mine! My Only parents are my foster parents and my only brother is Taehying oppa!'

Nobody said a word, letting Y/N vent out everything she had on her head and heart. Hoseok and Jin had the most saddened faces.

Yoongi just looked at her painful face, feeling frustrated because he couldn't do anything to make her stop crying and shouting and couldn't do anything to ease her pain.

Y/N was now crying and sobbing. Jackson tried to hug her but her hands were still grabbed by Jin's firmly.

'They....they are still your parents..She gave birth to you-'

'Don't lie. I know that the real reason for my birth! They...they didn't even want me! You wanted a sibling to play! And I was a drunken mistake! Do you think I don't know?! Of course, I know! They never hid anything from me! They have abused  me and told me how I was never wanted by them.'

Jin was stunned when he heard that. He always tried to hide the truth about his sister not having favors from his parents. But Y/N actually knew it.

Y/N breathed heavily for a few seconds.

'I am grateful that because of you I was born and could meet my best friends whom I love more than anything. But I can never forget those years without you. Maybe if you didn't go abroad, we would've still stayed together. But still....I am happy now. That's why I avoided you. If I was upset or wanted to take revenge then I wouldn't have avoided you and would've worked hard to gain your favour.'

Y/N suddenly stood up.

'But I Don't want to do anything with you. Nor with your parents. I hope you will leave me alone. You wanted to see how I was doing. You have seen that I am doing great so leave me alone! You got to see your sister now go away!'

She didn't wait for them and rushed out of the room. Rose and Jong Suk were the ones who rushed behind her first since their seats were right beside the door. Jackson and Jiyong also ran behind them.

Yoongi reacted a little late from them as he also ran to catch Y/N, leaving Hoseok to look after Jin.

'I..I have failed as a brother....The role I have always wanted to do Perfectly was never played good by me.'

'No hyung. You are a good brother. It's just that she never saw how much struggle you endured to find her and give her justice. She doesn't know that you have bought uncle and aunty only to find clues from them and watch their activities. So don't blame yourself.' Hoseok hugged the crying Jin.
.

.

.

.

.

.
'Y/N! Wait!' Rose grabbed her hand to prevent her from running away more.

'It's okay.' Jong Suk hugged the crying Y/N.'

'Oppaaa........' Y/N cried loudly.

'It's fine. Don't cry. He won't come here. His parents won't come here.' Jong suk comforted him.

'We have to take her home and divert her mind away. Otherwise, she will have a panic attack again! I will get the car.'

Yoongi was stunned when he heard Jackson's shout.

'He then knew how fragile Y/N was. She showed that she was strong but she was pretending, hiding behind her friends so that nobody finds her fragile and delicate heart.

'I promise I will make you the happiest person in the future and will take away all of your miseries...' Yoongi thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[300!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳 we are a family of 300 now!]