66

A U T H O R

'Oppa~ Can't we just go home~'

Y/N and Yoongi became alert when they heard someone's voice.

Yoongi didn't waste any time and grabbed her hand and rushed out of the alley quickly.

Y/N blushed when she understood what the girl was saying.

'They were couples...And couples do these every time! It's normal!' Y/N tried to remind herself.

'Gah!'

Y/N looked at Yoongi who was laughing at something.

'What happened?'

'Do you see that car?'

'Yes..?'

'Jin hyung drove it away leaving me behind since he had to go to the bathroom quickly. Haha! I forgot about him.'

'Oh...Then how will you go home?' Y/N asked.

'Hmm...I don't know. Maybe wait until the company sends the car here.'

'.....Uh...' Y/N cleared her throat.

'Y-you can just hoop on my car. I will drop you nearby.'

Yoongi smiled and nodded his head immediately.

'Thanks.' He mumbled.

'Look the queen is here.'

One of the bodyguards looked at Y/N and opened the car door for her.

'We are not leaving you alone again.' The other one shook his head.

'We were so worried.'

'I know~ Forgive me this time! I promise I won't be late the next time.'

'There won't be any next time miss. This is the last time you get to be alone in dangerous places.'

Y/N sighed. Clearly knowing that they were indicating her risking and going to Yeonjun without even taking any of them.

She knew she did wrong by not taking any bodyguards at that time.

'Forget it. So where do you want to go, ma'am.' The other one said as he looked at Yoongi.

'Ah, drive towards his company. We will go to the restaurant after that.' Y/N said.

'You're having breakfast now?' Yoongi asked as he looked beside him.

'Ah, yeah. I have a meeting with IU onnie.' Y/N stopped as she looked at Yoongi.

'Shit, didn't Jungkook say that he has a crush on onnie?! Is he thinking about her? Is he sad? Why he is looking like this?'

Y/N carefully glanced at Yoongi who was immersed in his thoughts.

'Should I invite her to the dorm? We haven't even had dinner as a successful collaboration with the song. Shouldn't we celebrate? Now she has forgiven me. So I should ask her right?'

Yoongi thought as he debated whether to ask Y/N for dinner or not.

'Uhh....You do know that we have to perform our song on KBS TV, SBS, etc?' Yoongi suddenly asked.

'Oh. Yeah, I remember! I think my manager told me something about this. I won't be performing in OOO. But I can go and perform with you on other platforms.'

Yoongi nodded, clearly knowing why she didn't want to go there.

The last time she went there for promotion, the staff actually didn't pay any respect o her and some also said bad things as well as harassed her.

Thankfully the bodyguards and security guards were there to help her.

'We are here.' The driver said as he parked the car in the basement to make it easy for Yoongi.

'Thank you.' Yoongi said.

'Wait!'

Y/N stopped Yoongi before he could walk away.

She walked out of the car and hastily walked towards him.

'What?'

'Can you not like IU onnie anymore?'

Yoongi looked at Y/N with his mouth hung open.

'Hah?' He was shocked.

'I said don't like IU onnie anymore. She and Jong-suk oppa are very happy! Don't be a villain in their love story okay? I know you are sad to see your crush with someone else but move on okay?'

Y/N blushed as she felt embarrassed. She didn't wait for him to reply as she quickly bowed and ran away towards her car.

'Wai-'

Yoongi couldn't stop her as her car was driven away.

He stood there bewildered for a second until a small smile spread through his lips. He chuckled as he recalled her flustered face from earlier.

'She really thought that I am upset? She looked as if she was jealous because I like IU. But seriously? Why is she so cute?!'

Yoongi laughed as he flipped his hair before losing his tight grip on the tie.

'You will be the end of me Ms. Kim.' Yoongi mumbled.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'So can anyone tell me who said to an anonymous person that I like IU?' Yoongi said as he looked at the makes.

He knew that Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok won't say this to Y/N.

But he believes that Taehyung has a high chance to say this to Y/N.

Jungkook started to bite his lips as he looked down.

'Was it you Taehyung?' Yoongi asked.

'No hyung. I didn't say it to anyone! But I think you should ask him.'

Taehyung smirked pointing at Jungkook.

'Oh. So you told her?' Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

'I AM SORRY!'

Jungkook suddenly shouted making the others flinch. He pouted and held Yoongi's arms tightly.

'I thought that you would be sad. But it was actually a tongue slip! I swear.'

Yoongi chuckled.

'It's fine.'

Ack!

Three of them looked at Yoongi. Even though Jimin and Taehyung didn't know who Jungkook said it, they were shocked to see Yoongi releasing Jungkook without even shouting at him.

'Hahaha!'

The maknae(s) and Yoongi looked at Namjoon who was talking with Hoseok as they laughed.

'What happened?' Jimin asked.

'Did you see the Twitter trending? Hashtag, Yoongi's first love is work is trending rank 2!' Hoseok said.

'Wow. It's no new though. Yoongi hyung is actually married to his work!' Taehyung said.

'It's not like that!' Yoongi sighed.

'But your first love is work though.' Jimin teased.

'My first love may be work but my last love is her.' Yoongi mumbled.

'I am now sure about you Miss. Kim....'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[My college exams finished yesterday, another college exam will be held after 5 days 😭 but after that, We will get 20+ days off!]