65

A U T H O R

'Can you give me Lachimolala Pad xx size?' Y/N said.

'Sorry miss. But we have run out of it. You can check the other pharmacy.'

Y/N sighed as she nodded.

Despite being a celebrity, Y/N preferred to buy her personal things of her own. Not her bodyguards or managers to buy it for her.

Sitting inside the car, she told the driver to go to another pharmacy. While her bodyguard kept his silence.

'We are here sir.' The driver said.

The bodyguard nodded and opened the car door for Y/N.

After fixing her attire and wearing the mask for preventing some random people to take her pictures, she followed the other one inside the pharmacy.

Wearing a mask is much riskier since everyone is used to seeing her with a mask.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Yoongi! It's an emergency! I NEED TO USE THE FUCKING B A T H R O O M RIGHT NOWWWW!!' Jin cursed as Yoongi sighed.

'Hyung, wait just 2 minutes okay? I will just buy some headache medicine and will come back quickly okay?'

'No! Buy that later! I will release my shit here if you don't rush over to our home! That pharmacy doesn't even have a bathroom!' Jin cried out.

'Okay okay. Just sit here then. I promise that I will be quicker.'

'NO DON'T YOU DAR- MIN YOONGI!!!!!'

Yoongi locked the car as he rushed towards the pharmacy.

'Hello, sir.'

'Hello.'

'What do you want?'

'Do you have any headache medicine?'

'Yes, we have.'

'I also need these medicines.'

Yoongi showed the precipitation.

'We have them inside the store. Please wait for a moment.'

Yoongi nodded.

'Sure.'

'Sorry Jin hyung but wait for five minutes?' Yoongi thought.
.

.

.

.

.

.
'Here you go, ma'am.'

'Thank you.'

Y/N smiled as she took her credit card back and was about to walk outside of the pharmacy when she halted her steps after seeing Yoongi there as well.

'The fuck?! Why is he here? Shit! This is so embarrassing!'

'Hey!' Y/N whispered to her bodyguard.

Her bodyguard frowned as he bend down to her level and showed his left ear for her to whisper.

'You see Min Yoongi over there? I don't want someone to see me buy these things. I feel embarrassed. How about you guys leave first and I also come later?'

'No ma'am. We can't do that.' The other one said.

'Ugh! I am ordering you! Plus this is a public place! His bodyguards will also be here! But if you guys stand beside me, he will easily notice me!'

'But-'

'No buts!'

When the two bodyguards couldn't fight back against her anymore, they sighed and left not until one of them murmured,

'As if we are girls! How can you buy these in front of us and not even look at your friends?'

'He is not my friend!' Y/N murmured back.

Y/N flinched when she saw Yoongi looking where she stood. She quickly bend down and slowly walked towards the second exit door which was closer.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y O O N G I

I frowned when I saw someone hiding from me. Was it some paparazzi? But it seemed like they weren't taking any photos of me.

I looked at the boy who went inside the store room before looking at the back of the person until they walked out of the pharmacy while still bending her back a little.

That person was a girl.

Normally, I wouldn't even care but for some reason, I really wanted to see who she was. Was she from dispatch?

But her petite figure which I could see for only one second seemed familiar to me.

Following the same path, I pushed the exit door and walked out of the pharmacy quickly.

It was an alley behind the pharmacy and XY restaurant. It was too narrow but still, I saw the girl who quickly put her scarf around her hair and face while looking behind for once.

'HEY!' I shouted as I saw her flinching while trying to run with those damn pencil heels.

But I wasn't a tortoise either, I ran faster than her as I grabbed her forearm and pushed her to the wall of the pharmacy itself.

'Hngh!'

She gasped.

I narrowed my eyes when I saw her masked face. Her scarf was now half hiding her face but I could clearly see her face.

'Y/N?' I asked confusedly.

She shook her head and spoke in a weird voice.

'Nope. I am not.'

She tried to escape but I pushed her again as I put both of my hands on each side of her head.

A cocky smile spread through my lips on its own as I chuckled.

'You are. Just changing that voice won't make you a whole different person Miss. Y/N. Or should I say Nabi?'

Fuck. She was looking so adorable when she tried to change her voice.

I pushed the scarf away and pulled her mask down.

'What were you doing? Why were you trying to run away from me?' I asked.

'I-I, it's nothing!' She shook her head and tried to push me away.

'You were.'

I bend my head down a little to look at her.

'It's personal okay?'

'Oh~'

I was loving the angry face on her face.

But it seems like I was forgetting something. What could it be?
.
.
.
.
.
'MIN F U C K I N G YOONGI WHERE ARE YOU?!! I CANNOT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......