6

AUTHOR'S POV

'I KNEW IT. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU CRIED AFTER SEEING ME!!'

Her heart started to beat fast when she heard Seokjin. She was sweating and her hands also started to sweat.

'What do you mean by that hyung?' Yoongi asked curiously.

'Look at this!' Seokjin said and gave Yoongi his phone.

'Kim cutipie?' Yoongi read.

'Yes! And look at the posts!' Seokjin said as he scrolls down.

'It's Ms.Kim. So?' Yoongi asked.

'Aish! Okay listen carefully! This Instagram account is the number one fan of mine! Whenever I post something, this user always likes first and comments cute messages! When I saw Ms.Kim, I thought that she is somehow familiar and boom! I somehow went into my followers to see Jungkook's instagram since I don't follow him and I forgot his user Id. Then I saw this! Kim Cutipie! I got curious and went inside. It was her! Now I know! She cried that day because she knew me! She is my number one fan follower in Instagram!'

Both Yoongi and Seokjin looked at Y/N as she blinked. She felt shy under the gaze of two men but still was relieved a little that Seokjin didn't knew the real thing.

'Is this true Miss.Kim?' Yoongi asked patiently.

She was froze for a few seconds until she nodded her head. She didn't had any other choices though.

'See! I told you!'

'So what hyung? It isn't a crime right? Nor she crashed herself towards you or touched you improperly. Nor she squealed like a fan girl.'

'Yeah that's true. But whatever. Also she is mute Yoongi. She won't squeal. Don't mind.' Seokjin said the last sentence looking at her.

'Yeah yeah you just want to correct someone. Whatever. You guys go back to your own work.' Yoongi said as he started to work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

XXXXXX||| VULNERABLE SCENE AHEAD!!!WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!! |||XXXXXX

-USE OF MATURED WORDS-

'Here is her pictures.' A guy said as he handed an envelope to another anonymous person.

Anonymous person smirked before taking it and giving the guy some cash before walking away.

As soon as the anonymous person walked inside his apartment. He looked around. Then he sat on the couch and took those photos out.

'Oh babygirl! You are making me want you more! Aish! Why you never let me or my men take pictures of your face? I know every part of your body but I just can't see your face! I wish you were here in my arms.' He said before taking the pictures and walking towards an empty space of the wall.

He took out his glue from the corner table's drawer and glued the pictures in the wall. He then again looked around amd spread his hands freely while roaming around and said,

'Don't you know how much I love you? You are my obsession and possession! Your voice is so sweet like honey or anything sweet! Your perfect curves. Your perfect slim waist and that butterfly tattoo. Shhhhhhh! It turns me on babygirl! It makes me feel like I am in heaven! Once I get to see your face! You will nave nowhere to go! I will make sure that you are min as soon as possible! Wait for daddy Miss.Nabi.......'He said smirking as he walked towards the wax figure.

The wax figure only didn't had a face. But other parts of the body was same as her. He laughed and touched the intimate parts of the wax as he imagined the wax as her....

(It is so uneasy for me to write these types of things😣😣-Author)
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Ms.Kim. How did you find my account? What made you follow me?' Seokjin asked as he turned her chair towards Y/N.

Y/N saved the draft and shut the laptop down. She looked at Seokjin as she tried to thought of an excuse. She quickly took her phone and started to write down. Meanwhile Seokjin looked at her. He focused on every details of her as he tried to think why he was feeling like that.

Nobody knew......Both Y/N and her brother Seokjin didn't knew that they were missing a part. A part of there life. The secret which only their parents knows. Even Y/N can't imagine herself to think about it. They both were living in a bubble of dilemma even though Y/N knew him being her real brother...

Seokjin took the phone from Y/N as Y/N stood there. Waiting for him to read her text.

'I actually knew you from my friend. She was a big fan of yours and then I started to follow you. I also thought it interesting since you and I had the same surname. And...... of course you are handsome too.' Seokjin read aloud.

'Oh....I also thought that. Never mind. So you like my photos?'

Y/N took her phone from him and wrote again and gave it to him.

'Basically I like your show 'Eat Jin' and yeah you are handsome too oppa....' Seokjin read aloud.

Y/N's heart was beating fast when she took the courage and wrote oppa. Seokjin also was feeling unusual. He shrugged of his feelings and smiled at her.

Yoongi was working yet he too was listening to their conversation. He was now struggling in a part and wanted Y/N to solve it. He looked at his wrist watch as saw it was almost 30 minutes since he gave Y/N break time.

'Ms.Kim could you come here for a brief moment?' Yoongi asked.

Y/N nodded as she walked towards him. Seokjin however was sitting on the couch. A little moment ago, he walked towards the couch when Y/N was still texting on her phone for him. He unintentionally and curiously started scrolled her phone. Y/N saw that there was a mistake that's why Yoongi couldn't understand it. She apologized to him by bowing multiple times before started to correct her mistakes.

Ring

'Huh?' Seokjin thought as he heard the phone vibrate. Y/N's phone was on silent that's why she didn't heard her phone ringing as she still was doing her work.

Seokjin looked at the caller id.

Jong sukie oppa🦋

'Wow, she wrote this guys name so cooly.' He thought and again unintentionally answered the call. He quickly was about to apologize when-he noticed that the speaker was automatically on making him listen to the other side as well as Yoongi and Y/N.

'OMG!! BOOO!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!! I GOT SELECTED IN 2 DRAMAS!! W 2 worlds & While you were sleeping!....................

TO BE CONTINUED.......

(BASICALLY THE CALL DIDN'T ENDED. THE NEXT WORDS WILL BE SHOWN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...)

)