19

Y/N'S POV

I looked at the song which I just sang. It was Speechless. This song will be add in Aladdin movie. The other song was already done. They liked the sample of the song.

Today is the day when I get to release the song of mine and Jackson oppa's. Today was his birthday. I smiled when I saw everyone wishing him. But I didn't. Of course our friends already wished him in our group chat. I saw it when I got the notifications. But I didn't went inside of our chat to not to seen it.

Rose, Jiyong oppa and Jong suk oppa has texted me separately or privately and asked me why I didn't wished Jackson oppa yet. They texted me numerous time telling me to wish him. I also saw a post of Jackson oppa with a caption 'something is missing'

I of course know what he meant by that. But I didn't even reacted to his post. Instead I just posted,

Liked by rose_me, itz_suk, wang_me, Jiyongie and 17K othersnabi's_worldz something is coming up :D—be prepared in an hour ;)rose_me WoWitz_suk what's coming?wang_me *

nabi's_worldz something is coming up :D—be prepared in an hour ;)
rose_me WoW
itz_suk what's coming?
wang_me *.*

I smiled when I saw the comments. I chuckled after realizing Jackson oppa's comment. He is sulking. Whenever he sulks he always uses weird emojis.

'Don't worry oppa. Your surprise birthday gift is in the way.' I said to myself.

In an hour, the song will be released. Speechless will be release after 1 week. I have to stay here more. Aish. But on the other hand it will be fun. Cause after Jackson oppa gets to know about the surprise, he have to come here immediately since he is also a collaborator with me and the Marvel Studio.

His manager has already booked a ticket without him knowing. His group members also knows about it. I sighed as I stretched my arms. I then searched my brother's contact and texted him.

Taehyung oppa was sick and it made me worried. Until one of his group member Jungkook replied that Taehyung oppa only had a motion sickness since he is in another country. It happens sometimes. Also he ate a lot of food yesterday.

We chatted awhile and I got to know he is older than me. Aish. Why I am always the youngest!

When I left the chat, I look at the time and saw that it was already late. I quickly opened my YouTube and saw the countdown for the premiere. There was less than 1 minute left and more than 2M people were watching it. It made me tear up.

Then it started. The music video started with Iron man aka Tony stark and his wife and their story until I came in the screen. It was me singing the music in the recording room. There was thousand of messages in the live chat. I had to tap on the screen to read since it was going down so fast!

I chuckled when I saw the messages where they were texting in capital letter as if they were shouting. Of course nobody knew so it made the streaming more intense when my agency uploaded the video in their official page and YouTube account's community.

Then it stopped for a few seconds until Jackson oppa's part came. The chats were flooding more all of them were screaming hahaha!

When the live stream of the music video was done, I posted in my Instagram account with a photo of mine and Jackson oppa's and another one was him recording that song and walking away which I took secretly and captioned it with a 'happy birthday oppa and my best friend.'

That's when I got a call. It was from Rose. The others also called me but I only answered Jackson oppa's.

'Happy birthday oppa!' I smiled in the video call.

'What the fuck was that!!'

I laughed hard when I saw his face. It was dumbfounds face just like that meme when he made this type of face and it was captured in an award show. The others were right beside him but they gave him space to talk first.

'Well, a surprise birthday surprise.' I grinned.

'Oh my god! Are you serious! You how!'

'Well......' I started to tell him everything. How I planned it and what I did and about his arrival here too.

'Wait! Sk you are telling me I have a flight in next 3 fucking hours!'

'Wait what!?' Jong suk oppa screamed beside him.

'Yes. Your members has already packed you luggage the previous night. So just change you dress and come here cause we have a comeback to do as well as interviews. Thank god I won't be alone here.' I smiled and laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Did you saw the video?!'

'Yes I saw!' Jungkook screamed.

'What the fuck are you guys doing?!' Yoongi said to Jimin and Jungkook who were dancing.

'Well, Nabi has done another song but in Iron Man movie! Can you believe it!' Jungkook said smiling too hard.

Yoongi sighed. He knew Jungkook was a huge fan of Iron Man. Even his underwear also has Iron Man's face. But he just focused on Nabi.

'Really?' Yoongi asked.

'Yes! And she also has done it with Jackson wang!' Jimin said.

Jungkook again started the song as he connected it with the dorm's speaker to make it louder. When Yoongi heard the lyrics he somehow felt a pang in his heart. He just made an irritated face after listening the lyrics at the last which they both sang perfectly.

'Well the song is ruined by Jackson.' He said rolling his eyes as he walked away making the maknaes stand there in confusion.......

TO BE CONTINUED .......