56

[listen to the song of Jimin's while reading this chapter!! ⬆️]

A U T H O R

'That's why.....Because of this reason, I couldn't find Nabi noona anymore..Damn!' Yeonjun started to bite his lips as he glanced at Y/N again.

'Be a good girl and speak for me Noona. I am suddenly in a good mood.' Yeonjun smirked.

'What the fuck are you blabbering?! How can she speak?' Yoongi shouted.

'Jesus. Hyung..I get it that you are a rapper that's why you curse too much. But know that I am a rapper too.' Yeonjun laughed.

'I don't want to curse someone who is older than me but I don't mind you know.' Yeonjun looked at Yoongi.

Y/N whipped her tears away, mind thinking of something to save herself from the boys who were holding her and Rose.

'Why the fuck are you still holding her?! Free her at this instant! Do not touch her anymore!'

Yeonjun suddenly shouted when he saw Y/N being held by some boys.

'Yes.'

The boys nodded and let go as Y/N tried to rush toward Rose's side.

'No no. I won't do that if I were you.'

Y/N heard Yeonjun as she backed away. Eyes painfully looking at Rose's teary eyes as Rose shook her head.

'Don't come here...' She warned Y/N.

Yoongi took the opportunity to grab Y/N's hand and pull her towards him again.

Seeing that Yeonjun got so angry that he smashed the flower pot and sighed in frustration.

'Last time I am saying, Are. You. Going. To. Speak. Or. Not?!' Yeonjun shouted as he stepped in front of Yoongi and Y/N as grabbed her chin.

'Yeonjun!' Yoongi shoved him away.

'So you won't? Do your friends know about it? Does your.?'

Yeonjun smirked as he looked at Jiyong, Jackson, and Jong-suk.

'How about I slice their arms? Will you speak after that?'

Yeonjun took a knife from one of the goons and walked towards Jackson.

Until then, the goons have separated every boy. Hoseok was taken to the other corner forcefully. Two goons were guarding Jiyong and Jong suk's unconscious bodies.

'For the fuck's sake she can't speak and what the fuck will she speak?!' Jackson shouted.

'Mmh..That's why I also want to know. I never heard her speak. Don't you think it will be good to hear her voice together?'

Yeonjun grabbed Jackson's right arm as Y/N continuously shook her head.

'Fuck that! I need to speak in order to save him!'

'N-'

-Siren-

They gasped when they heard the siren of the police.

'How..How the hell they reached so quickly?' Yeonjun gritted his teeth.

'Because we are not local people and police?'

They looked at the entrance to see two goons' unconscious bodies as a lot of police officers came inside the basement.

'Forget them and grab the girl!' Yeonjun shouted and pointed at Y/N.

Yoongi pushed her behind him as he started to fight. Hoseok and Jackson came to help him as Rose rushed towards her other two friends' unconscious bodies.

'No! I won't leave until I take her!' Yeonjun tried to grab her as Jackson punched his torso.

'Go to hell Choi Yeonjun!'

'Choi Yeonjun! Even if you take her you can't leave. There are 7 units of police departments here. Even you know how large it is. So surrender yourself.'

They heard from the speaker.

'At least not until I harm him!' Yeonjun pushed the knife into Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi who was already too tired and was feeling dizzy pushed Y/N away to save her as he tried to dodge it but it came directly toward his torso making him groan.

'No!!'

This was the first time Y/N spoke in front of others. Yeonjun was held by three police officers as they broke his hand and took the knife away.

But Yeonjun smirked. He knew..He knew that Y/N was his Nabi. But hearing her voice and face at the same time gave him so much peace that he happily let himself be dragged by the police officers.

'Y-Yoongi....Oppa! Please stay awake!'

Y/N cried as she let one of the police officers hold Yoongi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y O O N G I

My head was spinning. All the visions were blurry, my ears were hurting so bad as if some drums are playing right beside my ears making them go numb.

I couldn't hear a thing after Yeonjun pounced the knife twice on my stomach.

Fuck.

Why did it have to hurt so bad? As if....My inner systems were rotating.

I never once took a knife attack. Maybe that's why it was hurting so bad.

'P-LeAsE...Stay AwAkE!!'

All the voices were muffled. I could see a girl talking. Was she Rose? Or Nabi?

'I...I'm....Okay.......'

I tried to say to the girl when out of nowhere the girl came too close.

I could see her face.. She was Y/N..

'Stay Awake! We will reach the hospital soon oppa!'

I was shocked to hear her talking. Was she talking?! But it sounded like Nabi! Was Nabi rescued? Was Nabi talking?

I couldn't think of anything as suddenly I was surrounded by darkness..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

'He will survive. It was just a knife.' Jackson said as he tried to stop Y/N from crying.

'B-but...he risked his life for me oppa.'

'He will be fine.' Jong suk said.

'How are you feeling?' Rose asked.

'Good. Just a slight headache.' Jong suk said and patted Rose's head.

'What will you do know? The officers and hospital staff and other people have seen you talking and having Nabi's voice.' Jackson asked.

'Yeah. News reporters are also saying about your identity. Besides, it will affect Taehyung and your parents too.' Hoseok said.

'I don't know but...since I have already revealed it, I want to SET ME FREE now...'

TO BE CONTINUED.......