62

A U T H O R

'Ah, hello.' Yoongi quickly bowed as soon as IU entered.

Jungkook also bowed.

'Hello. Thank you for saving my silly boyfriend and Y/N as well as others.' She said to Yoongi and smiled.

Even though Yoongi didn't have any interaction with Jong Suk that day he still nodded.

'So where are the rest of the guys? Where are your little princes?' She asked her boyfriend.

'Over here!'

All of them turned and saw Y/N coming down with a pile of blankets. Yoongi who was close, helped her.

But Y/N couldn't see who helped her. Thinking that it was Rose, she pushed all the blankets to Yoongi and rushed downstairs as she hugged IU.

'Missed you!' She said half a sentence.

'Me too. I missed you more than I missed him.'

'Babe!' Jong Suk huffed.

'She is lying oppa. I saw you guys talk and text so many times these days. I also saw the text of how much I love you she sent to you when you were talking with Jiyong oppa.' Y/N laughed.

'Hahaha.' Rose laughed as she helped Taehyung to put the groceries in the kitchen.

'You brought groceries?!' Y/N asked.

'Yes. Jin hyung called me when I was on my way here.'

Y/N understood as she nodded.

And at that time she finally noticed that Rose just came with Taehyung then whom she gave the blankets.

Looking back, she found Yoongi putting all the blankets on the single-seated couch.

'Omo! I thought that you were Rose! I am so sorry! Are you okay? Are you hurt?'

'I am fine.' Yoongi assured her.

'Guys! Snacks time!' Jin and Hoseok came back with four big bowls filled with chips. Jiyong came back with sauce and mustard.

Y/N helped Yoongi to sit down as she and Rose asked everyone what they would like to drink and went to the fridge to bring their orders.

Jackson who came back shortly with pillows, helped the girls to bring the drinks.

'Let's watch movies first. Then we will have dinner and then some horror movies to make the night more enlightening!' Jackson said.

Others agreed.

'Do you need anything else?' Y/N asked Yoongi.

'No.' Yoongi smiled.

Everyone could see how soft Y/N has gotten in these past few days after the Yeonjun incident. She always tried to help Yoongi and tried to make him feel comfortable.

'Wooo~ something is cooking over there huh?' IU smiled teasingly.

'What? I was just asking!' Y/N huffed.

'Mmh....?' IU still teased her.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

'Guys I think let's watch some dramas. How about Jong suk hyung's drama?' Hoseok asked.

'Hmm....good idea but how about we watch some movies? The drama will take time to be finished.' Jiyong said.

Since IU was here and Jong Suk had kissing scenes in his every drama, it will be awkward for the couples as well as for them.

Jong Suk mentally thanked Jiyong as he nodded.

'Let's watch......'
.

.