64

A U T H O R

'Is that so?' Jin asked.

'She lived in Montana Street. I went to her house several times. But one day she vanished from the area. Her parents were also gone. The homeroom teacher said that she moved away. But I never believed it.'

Jin looked at Hoseok from the rear mirror briefly.

'Hyung, she also had an older brother who wasn't in Korea.'

Yoongi looked at Taehyung not knowing where this conversation was going.

Till now, they knew Jin was trying to find his little sister. And out of nowhere, Hoseok also comes into the picture.

Suddenly Hoseok has also become a part of Jin's sister's life.

Yoongi somehow felt jealous.

'Why both Y/N?' Yoongi sighed mentally.

'Such a coincidence! Hyung. What was Jin hyung's sister like?' Taehyung asked curiously.

'She was a silly girl.' Hoseok laughed slightly.

'She always missed her older brother and always had someone who will bully her because of how short she was. But she didn't pay any attention to them.'

Hoseok shifted slightly.

'Her eyes....it matches with Jin hyung! Oh god! I seriously am realizing it now!' Hoseok gapped.

'Seriously?' Taehyung asked.

'Yes! She had a bright smile. Fair skin. More like Yoongi hyung.'

'Aww, Kiyomi ain't that fair like Yoongi hyung.' Taehyung chimed.

'Of course, why would Y/N? She is your sister. She will have like you or uncle or aunty's skin color.'

Taehyung let out a small smile as he looked down.

'She would always pout as if pouting is her natural face.'

'True! She always did that when we video-called!' Jin suddenly said.

'Can't believe I actually met hyung's sister! And she was my best friend!'

'Are you sure she is Jin hyung's sister?' Yoongi asked.

'I am sure. Hoseok is talking about my Y/N. Because my parents and she lived in the Montana street where there was no other Y/N.' Jin said.

'Yes. She had this nickname called steam-bun.'

'Yes! I gave it to her back then! She really liked this nickname.'

'She at first told everyone to call her steam-bun. Guess what she really loved you.' Hoseok said.

Jin guiltily lowered his head. He felt ashamed.

Yoongi sensing the sudden silence, started to talk about how hard Jungkook is working as Jungkook went to the photoshoot direct from the farmhouse.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Right now, Y/N, Jong-suk, Jiyong, Jackson, Rose, and BTS members Yoongi and Hoseok were still on the trending list on both Twitter and Google.

So it was hard for them to continue their work like before. Y/N took a leave for 3 days from her official work.

Jackson and Jiyong also took leave. Jackson was now at the peak of making his solo. Their group members are now trying to debut as soloists.

Meanwhile, Blackpink also got a world tour. Because of the incident, Rose was now in the top search. Their agency grabbed the opportunity to fast-forward their concert date.

Jong Suk got his own two dramas which still had a lot of promotions to do.

As for Jiyong, he is now working on a new album. Since his generation is now over, he still is trying to grab as many opportunities as he can. He also is a member of IBAN- JR company. Y/N's own company was established with her friends.

IBAN-JR is the reverse form of NABI. And JR stands for Jackson, Jiyong, Jong-suk, Rose.

In short, it is known as JAR.

Many foreign artists are a member of this agency or company. Jackson also is a member and will be a direct member after his solo.

Jong Suk also has shares but his works are handled by his own agency.

'Jong suk needs a new road manager.' Jiyong said.

'How do you know?' Jackson asked.

'I heard him talking the other day when he was alone in my hospital room. He was talking with his manager. His road manager's contract is over. The new manager's position is still vacant.' Jiyong said.

'I will see if I have any candidates left for my company. I will ask them if they want to transfer to oppa's agency.'

This was the best thing in Y/N's company. She made a system that had this option where one can change companies. Every other agency has agreed to do so.

Thus if they have any extra people or someone who is talented but will get benefit from another company, they will be sent to that company.

'It will be great. Jong Suk also is trying hard to find someone. He has changed 4 road managers till now. It is hard to find someone.' Jiyong sighed.

'Yeah. The first one wasn't good but the other three were good but still their contract ended.' Jackson said.

'Here are your kimchi stew and hangover soup.'

The waitress put the kimchi stew in front of Jiyong and put the hangover in front of Jackson.

'And here is the pancake and chicken fry for you, pretty lady.'

The girl winked and left.

'She is gay for you-'

'Jackson!' Jiyong warned.

'I mean she is lesbian-'

'Yaa!' Y/N shouted and punched his shoulder.

'What?' Jackson laughed.

'Don't use vulnerable words!'

'It ain't vulnerable words babe.' He laughed.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

'You on your period? Because you just ordered a sweet item for lunch.' Jiyong asked.

Y/N nodded.

'Then you should buy the stuff. I don't think I saw any of them in the stock cabinet.' Jackson said worriedly.

'Don't worry. I will head towards the pharmacy right from here.'

She smiled not knowing what is about to happen to her in a while..

TO BE CONTINUED.......