42

[someone said to me to rush this chapter. So yeah here it is :>]

Author's pov

'Or should I say Miss. Nabi?...' Hoseok smirked.

Y/N shook her head as she shoved the mask away from her. She started to hiccup.

Hoseok looked at her red nose and teary eyes. He felt bad for her and was almost angry at him for making her cry like this. Even if she was Nabi, he had no right to behave like this toward her.

He opened his mouth but closed it again when she started to speak.

'Hngh.....I-I am Nabi.' She admitted knowing there was no way out of this situation.

Besides she knew him for a long time. She knew he won't tell a single word out if she requests him as well as he won't criticize her

'H-huh?!'

'I-I am Nabi. So what? You can't say this to anyone!' She yelled.

Maybe all the nervousness and scare took a troll at her making her mind go crazy. She just started to blabber while grabbing his collar.

'What will you do after knowing I am Nabi? Will you say it to Taehyung oppa? Or Jin oppa? Or the great Min Yoongi who doesn't know a word called "Believe"!'

'Y-Y/N, calm down!' Hoseok tried to calm her down.

He hugged her and patted her back. He mumbled some sorry and that how apologetic he feels and that he won't tell anyone a single word if she asks him.

After a while making sure that her hiccups were gone, he pulled out of the hug.

'Please do know that I have no bad intentions. I was just excited and trembling while trying to fix the pieces. I am a fan of yours! And I only wanted to see Nabi's face. That's all.' He spoke genuinely.

'Y-you promise? That...you won't say anything to them?'

'I promise my little nabi.' He smiled and patted her head.

'So should we get going? Do you want to go home? Honestly speaking, I don't want to. I want to hear your voice. Oh, can you sing a song for me?! Any song! Please?!' His eyes glittered with happiness.

Y/N who was whipping off her tears let out a quick laugh as she started to laugh more loudly than before.

'Y-you are so funny oppa.'

'Thank you mah' lady.' She smiled cheekily.

'But I am serious! Any song! I have never seen you sing live from this close!'

He indicated their distance making her smile.

'Should I sing Hey Mama?' She wiggled her eyebrows.

'Oh...OHHHH! Please!'

'Let's do a duet...'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Oh god, that was fun. Thank you for singing!'