13

AUTHOR'S POV

'What are you doing panda?' Jackson asked.

'Nothing, just emailing someone.' Rose replied.

'Y/N! Rose! Jackson! Come here!'

All three of them looked at Jiyong. He and Jong suk had an iPad in their hand, mainly Jiyong's hand.

'What it this?' Y/N asked.

'Your secretary emailed you.' Jong suk said.

'What? What it is?' Y/N asked.

Jiyong gave the iPad to Y/N as she read the email. She was asked to give the song she was writing for an American singer.

'What did it has?' Rose asked.

'You remember, I was asked to write a song for Gayle, and American singer?' Y/N asked.

'Yes?' Everybody replied.

'My secretary emailed me to sent the song to Gayle. Today is the recording day. And the day after tomorrow is the releasing day.' Y/N said.

'Oh! Why didn't you let us hear or see the lyrics?' Jong suk pouted.

'Cause this is a surprise.' Y/N winked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 DAYS LATER

'Yaaa! Come fast! The MV is going to start in less than 2 minutes!' Jackson screamed for others to listen.

It was the day when Y/N's song will be releasing. Y/N has wrote this song and made the tune. The American singer's job was to sing it and make a music video for this song. It's not like Y/N can't sing, but Y/N didn't wanted to sing that song. And she also had to make one song for that singer since she promised that little girl. That singer was just 18.

'I am coming!!' Rose yelled and skipped some stairs to come down.

'Why are you so late?' Jackson asked.

'My members were calling me. I told them that I will be staying with my friends for today. From tomorrow, our new song Pink Venom's Music Video's shooting will start.'

'Oh!' Jiyong exclaimed as he sat beside Rose.

Jong suk also came and sat beside Jackson with snacks.

'Where is Y/N?' Jong suk asked.

'I am here. I am not that much excited guys cause I already know the song. I just need to see the MV.' Y/N said.

'Yeah yeah. Oh countdown!' Rose said.

They all looked at the bug TV screen.

3....2......1...........

Fuck you and your mom and your sister and your job

And your broke-ass car and that shit you call art

Fuck you and your friends that I'll never see again

Everybody but your dog, you can all fuck off

I swear I meant to mean the best when it ended

Even tried to bite my tongue when you start shit

Now you're textin' all my friends asking questions

They never even liked you in the first place

Dated a girl that I hate for the attention

She only made it two days, what a connection

It's like you'd do anything for my affection

You're goin' all about it in the worst ways

I was into you, but I'm over it now

And I was tryin' to be nice

But nothing's getting through, so let me spell it out

A-B-C-D-E, F-U

And your mom and your sister and your job

And your broke-ass car and that shit you call art

Fuck you and your friends that I'll never see again

Everybody but your dog, you can all fuck off

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah

'What the........'

The tequila that Jackson had in his mouth suddenly spits out of his mouth. Jong suk cough as Rose cheered.

'Wohooo! That's cool!'

'But too much curse for your brother.' Jiyong said.

'Well, I just wanted to vend out my feelings which were bottled up in me till now. Since Gayle needed a sing regarding a story of an ex bf, I thought to write this.' Y/N shrugged off.

'But damn! You used, Fuck you and your mom and your sister and your job, And your broke-ass car and that shit you call art. You just described you brother and that sister right?' Jackson asked,

'Yes.'

'Good. Good.' Rose grinned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Did you heard the song ABCDEFU!?' Jungkook asked.

'What song?' Namjoon asked again.

'Well it's an American song. It was released this morning. I heard it. It was quite good. But I guess Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung will like it more since it has cursing.' Taehyung said as he took a bite of the sandwich.

'What? It has cursing and you! You both little kids who are barely 5 years old listened to it!?!? Did I taught you all these?!' Jin said as he slapped the back of Jungkook's and then Taehyung's.

'Ouch hyung!' Jungkook pouted.

'See! Pouting like a toddler yet listening to adult's songs!'

'So what is about that song?' Namjoon asked ignoring Seokjin's upcoming wreath.

'This song was written by miss.Nabi.' Taehyung replied.

'Ya-'

'Cut the crap hyung. Let them speak. The damage is already done so what is the problem now? So you were saying Nabi made this song?' Yoongi asked.

'Yes. Wait let me turn on the song.' Taehyung said as he opened his phone and went to YouTube.
.
.
.
'How can that kid sing this song?!' Jin asked.

'More specifically, that kid is American. So it's not a problem. The thing is Nabi sang this song! Never knew she could write a song full of curse.' Yoongi grinned.

'It's look like finally Yoongi hyung has found another similar thing with his crush!' Hoseok said.

'Yaa! It's not a damn crush!' Yoongi yelled.

'Yeah yeah. You have heard all songs of her more than thousand times.' Jungkook smiled innocently.

'No! I-'

Cring

'Uh!?' Yoongi suddenly flinched as Taehyung's phone suddenly rang.

Namjoon also flinched since he was beside Taehyung and the ringer's sound was too loud.

'Did you put baby shark's song as you ringer?!' Jimin said as he fell from the chair laughing,

'Who is calling hyung?' Taehyung asked as he stood up to take the phone.

Jin who was right beside Yoongi and Namjoon said,

'It says, Ms.poTaeto?'

'Oh it's my sister!'

TO BE CONTINUED .......