40

Edited

(Those who already read this, I uploaded this again after correcting that one mistake which is Jeans=Jealous 😅)

Today, I just arrived in Dubai for my vacation! Still, I will try to upload it timely even though my stay on vacation is till 19 January XD

SO leave lots of comments for your not-so-cute author 🥰

Y/n's pov

I unlocked the door and took off my shoes before walking inside. The whole house was silent and no lights were on.

Guessing that everyone has went to sleep, I also started to walk upstairs.

'What did they say?'

'Ahh! FUCK!' I screamed and flinched low-key. I looked towards the couch to see Rose sitting there.

'Aish! You scared the hell out of m-'

'Don't curse Panda!'

I flinched again and mentally cursed after hearing Jiyong oppa's voice. I quickly went to the light switch and turned on the lights only to see Rose sitting on the couch, Jiyong oppa sitting on the one-seated couch, and Jong suk oppa sitting on the bar stool.

So everyone was awake! But where is Jackson oppa? Maybe he is asleep.

'Don't even think that I am sleeping...'

I screamed and jumped a little too loud after hearing a bored voice right beside me but from down?

I saw Jackson oppa laying down on the carpet with his phone while looking at me with an expressionless face.

'What the fuck bi- bro!' I quickly changed the name after sensing that Jiyong oppa was still there.

'What? I just heard your thoughts,' he said shrugging off before looking at his phone but still continued,

'So, what did those accusers say?'

'Nothing.....Eva...she was there too.'

'And?' Jiyong oppa asked.

'What the hell?! Eva?! That employ of Min Yoongi's?!' Rose shouted.

'Yeah...And she was the one who framed me and yet earned as well from the sudden leak. She saw me entering my car and got jealous ....'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Author's pov

After telling everything and hearing a lot of curses from Jackson and Rose as well as from Jong suk towards Eva, Y/N finally changed her clothes and laid down on her bed.

Everyone was already asleep. But her eyes were wide open, her mind full of different thoughts. She searched for the song and looked up all the videos.

The sound was low quality. How? Because one can hear noises while the music is still playing.

'Hmm...The one who recorded this must've played the music on his laptop. Well, it was Eva for sure. But the question is how does she know his laptop's password?! Because he must've turned on the password on his laptop! If he didn't then....he is a ..pabo.....' Y/N sighed and was about to turn off her phone and sleep but suddenly she got a message.