7

(The one who is talking without any italic font is Jong suk. And the one who is talking with italic font is Jackson. Hope you won't get maze.:)

AUTHOR'S POV

'OMG!! BOOO!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!! I GOT SELECTED IN 2 DRAMAS!! W 2 worlds & While you were sleeping! And do you know that best par- hey! Let me speak!'

'No let me speak now! You spoke already Jong suk!'

'Jackson give me the phone! Ya!!'

Y/N was froze for a second until she realized what was happening. She quickly abandoned the files which fell on Yoongi's lap as he and Seokjin saw her rushing towards Seokjin's way.

Seokjin got scared because of how she was rushing towards him making him scream a little until she crashed on him.

Thud

Alas! Both of them looked at the phone in horror. The phone was now under the couch after Y/N crashed on Seokjin as she tripped.

'Let me speak! Boo! You know what?! Wait yaa!'

'Our miss nabi got the main ost of While you were sleeping! Yayyy.'

'Jackson let me speak!!'

The call was still going on. Seokjin and Yoongi saw how stressfully Y/N was trying to get the phone.

'Why are you not speaki-'

Y/N finally cut the call as she sighed and whipped her sweat out. Her heart was beating fast.

'Well.....what was that?' Yoongi asked.

Both of them looked at Y/N for answer.

'Do this Jong suk guy an actor?! He knows the singer Nabi?! What was he saying?!' Seokjin asked.

'Ah..huh...' Y/N made some sound before taking her phone as she started to write. After finishing her writing for 5 minutes, she gave it to Seokjin since he was close to her.

'Well, he is one of my friend whose name matches with the actor named Jong suk. Also he wants to become and actor like him. So he imagines himself as one. Haha...' Seokjin read aloud.

'Well, it wasn't that much convincing. But since I know some people who also gushes about their face , maybe you are right.' Yoongi said as he took a glimpse of Seokjin.

'Yaa! I am older than you!! Respect me!' Seokjin said as his face turns red.

'Whatever but it is true. Also Y/N your face is as read as Jin hyung. So you may take some wind outside while texting your weird friend.' Yoongi said.

Both Seokjin and Y/N looked at each other. It's true. Both of them are red. Seokjin is red because of angry while Y/N was red because of embarrassment. Y/N quickly bowed as she walked out of the room.
.
.
.
.
Y/N opened her group chat and saw that Jackson and Jong suk were arguing in the chat while asking where she was. She quickly replied.

Me: Are you fu*king serious?! I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO CALL ME IN DUTY TIMES!!

Jackie: But it was a great news!

Me: Do you even know what the hell has happened?!

Jong sukie: What happened?

Me: Jin oppa had my phone! He answered your call and put it on the speaker! Both Mr. Min and Jin oppa has heard whatever you guys said!! Do you even know that we are now exposed?!

Jackie: WHAT?! TT

Jong sukie: Don't worry boo. We didn't said that uhhh.....YOU got the contract yeah! Just make some excuses.

Me: yeah as if excuses are as free as Jackson wang from China!

Jackie: hey! What did I do?! :(

Me: STOP PUTTING THOSE STICKERS!! Aish I am going bye!
.
Y/N sighed as she put her phone in silent mode before walking away.
.
.
.
.
It was already night. Seokjin and Yoongi were making their own respect songs.

'Hyung? Can I come in?' Namjoon asked.

'Yeah. What it is Namjoon?' Seokjin asked.

'I wrote some lyrics. Do you guys want to look at it? Or should I submit it to Pd nim?'

'Give us. We will see. Then you can submit.' Yoongi said as he walked towards Seokjin and sat beside him. Namjoon also went to him and gave him the notebook.

'Why don't you sit here and write? I thought you were reading this whole time.' Seokjin said.

'Well......I prefer to be alone when I write lyrics. Hihi...' Namjoon scratched the back of his head.

'Oh. Namjoon! It's good! No actually best! You should submit it! I don't think we need to change any words!' Yoongi said.

'Thanks hyung.' Namjoon said smiling.

'Yoongi-ah! Did you saw the news?!' Seokjin suddenly asked.

'About what?'

'About the new drama Goblin? Apparently miss. Nabi is going to do the main ost of that drama. I heard it got positive reactions just after releasing the trailer.'

'Well neither me or Namjoon did major of acting so we don't look the news of dramas or movies. We look for music news. Like Drake did a new song.' Yoongi said to Seokjin.

'Ah! Yes 16 shots! Right?' Namjoon said.

'Yep.'

'You guys are no fun. But Nabi also does music bros. She is not an actor!'

'Yeah. That's true. I also heard a lot of songs of her.' Namjoon said.

'She also did English songs too.' Yoongi said.

'She also worked with other artists in both Korea and Foreign. Like Kiss & Makeup with Dua lipa and Blackpink.' Namjoon said.

'I heard from our fans in weverse that she got along with Blackpink too well for the first time. I mean she was never too close with any other artists. There were some videos of her and Rose's close up moments.' Seokjin added.

'Yeah. I really want to work with her. But if we debut, she will be our sunbenim! Cause she is singing for long time than us.' Namjoon said.

'But I heard that she is not that old. She is actually quite young to be honest. Her voice makes it more convincing. Her voice doesn't seems like a girl in her early 30 or her last 20s.' Yoongi replied.

'I really want to see her face though.' Seokjin grinned.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

(HOW IS THE NEW COVER PHOTO??)