59

Y / N

'Okay. Please make sure to do that.' I said.

'Sure ma'am.'

My manager walked away from the hospital room as I sat down beside Yoongi oppa.

'Are you sure you want to talk with him first?' Jackson oppa asked.

'Yes. Take Jiyong oppa home. I will be there in an hour.'

When Jackson oppa reluctantly walked out, I sighed and plopped myself on the couch.

The whole internet has been a mess since last night. The media wants an answer. The bigHit agency has still stayed silent even after Yeonjun was arrested.

I am the one who is being the hot topic now since my face was revealed. To talk about the incident and my facial reveal, my managers, suggested doing a conference meeting with the media live.

Even though Rose, Jiyong oppa, Jong-suk oppa, and Jackson oppa are okay, I need to talk with Yoongi oppa first. He has to get discharged first for us to do the interview.

'Mmh..'

I got out of my chains of thoughts as I looked at the guy in front of me groaning slightly at the rays of the sun.

'Are you okay? Do you want something-'

'Water....'

He suddenly said as I handed him the glass which was already filled with water.

After drinking water, he finally sat down and looked at me. For some reason, I couldn't keep the eye contact for more than a few seconds. For some reason.....my heart started to beat fast because of his gaze.

Should I see a doctor? I should check up on why my heart is suddenly beating so fast!

'You really are Nabi.'

He sounded so astounded as he looked at me in disbelief. I pressed my lips together before taking a quick glance and looking away.

'I...am...And.....I wanted to thank you.'

'Why?'

I looked at him as if he said that he was The Great Gong Yoo.

'Did you lose your brain in the process of taking the knife attack for me?' I blurted out before clearing my throat.

I shouldn't talk to a patient and my savior like that.

'I mean...I really appreciate and am thankful that you came to rescue me even though we weren't on good terms for the last few days. And also saved me from that p-psycho.'

Even though Yeonjun has already been caught, I still feel scared. The room where he put my photos, clowns, and mannequin still haunts me. I couldn't even sleep properly last night.

I had to beg omma to stay with me last night. Normally I would've asked Rose. But the poor girl is also traumatized and was with her team members.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y O O N G I

For some reason, I felt that she was too young. She looked so young while sitting on the chair beside me. Her innocent eyes were looking at the window. She was blankly spacing out.

But I didn't say a word. I just keep observing her. I still couldn't recover from the fact that she IS Nabi.

When she talked out of nowhere yesterday, I seriously thought that I was dead and was imagining things.