20

This chapter is dedicated to @_Jeje_6 who always votes my chapters. Please vote, comment follow me so that I can know who are you guys that always read my stories ☺️

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N was now walking on the streets of California. It was night time. Jackson will be reaching here in any moments since he got a straight plane not two unit's where he had to change plane.

All the songs for Marvel was released. She got more fans. Mostly outside of Korea. She was happy that she got a lot of International fans. It was hard to believe. She now wanted to become more success. Like Coldplay.
.
.
Before she could walk more, she heard screaming. She looked at the crowded place where a lot of people were gathering for something. She was at first shocked. When she walked towards the crowd, she heard,

'Omg! It's BTS!'

'Huh! So, Jin oppa and Mr.Min is here?!' She thought.

'I have to leave! If by any chance they see me here then I will be doomed!' She again thought as she adjusted her mask and started to walk away.

'MIN YOONGI MARRY ME!'

'JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!'

'JIN OPPA YOU ARE REALLY WORLDWIDE HANDSOME!'

'V! V I love you!'

'Isn't it Ms.Nabi?!'

It was the last thing she heard as she got into the car. The bodyguards quickly ran towards the door and locked it as the driver locked it from inside and drove the car.

'V?' What is V?' She thought.

'Mam, they saw you.' Her manager said.

'I know.' Y/N replied.

'I won't be in a big problem.' Y/N said again.

'Yeah I know. Do you want to receive Jackson?' Her manager asked.

'Oh? It's already late! But I can't go there. It will cause another dating rumor.' She sighed.

'That's true. So head to the hotel?'

'Hmm...'

'Wait! Why are they in California?!  Y/N suddenly remembered.

'Oh, actually they are having a comeback show here after a month. So they just arrived as soon as you arrived here.' Her manager said.

'Shit. I have to be careful' Y/N thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Hello?'

'Hello!' Y/N hand gestured.

'What are you doing Kiyomi?' Taehyung asked as he looked at Y/N through his laptop screen.

'I just finished my dinner and was about to sleep.' Y/N gestured.

'Dinner? Isn't it morning in Korea?' Taehyung asked.

'Moreover why will you sleep now?' He again asked.

'Oh! Yeah! I meant breakfast! And about sleep.....well,...me and my friend watched a drama from evening till the sunrise. Since we are free today, we can sleep at daytime.' Y/N quickly gestured.

'Oh.'

'So, tell me about you oppa.'

'Me? There is nothing. My group name is Bangtan Sonyeondan.' Taehyung said.

'Wow! So how many members are there?'

'There are 7. RM hyung, Jhope Hyung, Suga hyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Ji-'

Suddenly someone snatched Y/N's phone as that person hugged her tightly.

'OMG BOO I MISSED YOU!!!'
.
.
.
Y/N was engulfed by a very energetic Jackson Wang who just crashed her bones into thousand of pieces.

'A-' She quickly restrained herself after recalling that Taehyung was on line.

'Kiyomi? Y/N?! Yahh! Are you there?! Hello!? Who was he?! Are you okay!?' Taehyung yelled from the other line.

'Oh shit!' Jackson whispered.

He again messed up. Firstly with Jin and Yoongi and now with Taehyung. Y/N just wanted to kill him.

She quickly pushed him aside as she took the phone in her hand. She smiled as she gestured,

'I am ok oppa! He..he is my another friend. He just came from abroad. Since his family lives outside of Seoul, he thought to spend some time here with friends before going back to his home. I will talk you later oppa. Got to go, bye!'

Y/N quickly cut off the video call as she looked at Jackson.

'You are dead!' She yelled.

'I am sorry! Please forgive me!' Jackson said as he winced in pain since Y/N pulled his left ear harshly.

'Only because today is your birthday.' She rolled her eyes.

'Well, only 1 hour is left though.' Jackson said.

'Yeah. It's already another day in Korea but still my birthday here.' Jackson again said.

'Yep. By the way, happy birthday my little cat!' She said as she hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

'Thank you! But I am older than you!' He sighed.

'Whatever.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'So, who were you talking with?' Yoongi asked as he layed down beside Taehyung after taking a shower.

'My sister.' Taehyun replied as he started to scroll his social media.

'Oh. So how old is she?'

'24.'

'Same as Jungkook then.'

'Yeah.'

'Same as Nabi.'

'Yeah.' Taehyung replied.

'Where will we go tomorrow hyung?' Taehyung asked.

'Don't know....'
.
.
.
.
.
.
'So you are saying Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung are here?' Jackson asked in disbelief.

'Yeah.'

'So we have to be careful then!'

'I know. If somehow they sees me without mask which will never happen but I don't want to see them specially Jin oppa.' Y/N said as she walked to the bench.

It was 10 o'clock in the morning. They were walking in the private park. It was only for the celebrities. But nobody was there. Maybe because it was Saturday that's why. Saturday is the most busiest day in the whole week.

'It feels so good to walk outside without any mask.' Y/N sighed.

'But I had to wear a mask! Otherwise they would've recognized me!' Jackson pouted.

'Oppa.' Y/N pouted.

'Yeah yeah.'

'Can you buy me an ice-cream?' She whined.

'Fine! Only because I liked my birthday gift!' Jackson rolled his eyes.

Y/N smiled as she looked around. It was decorated nicely. She walked to the garden as she bend down to pluck a flower until she heard,

'Ms.Kim?'

Her heart dropped as she looked beside her only to see Yoongi looking at her in complete shocked.

'Eh? Isn't it Ms.Kim Y/N?' She saw Jin coming towards her as well.

Y/N panicked as her heart started to beat fast until.........

'Y/N?!'

She looked behind her only to see her brother Taehyung looking at her as shocked as she was.....

TO BE CONTINUED .......