10

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N wrote down the perfect line when suddenly her phone buzzed. It was Wonwoo.

——————
'Hey. I just wanted to ask if you were free tomorrow? Then we can come to your company for further discussion.'

'Oh. I am not sure though. How about this friday? I am free from this friday.'

'Okay. Also our directors are thinking to do the MV shooting in Canada.'

'Oh! I didn't knew. Thanks for that.'

'It's okay. Bye.'

———————
Y/N then put her phone aside and started to think about the lyrics.

Knock knock.

She sighed in frustration as she couldn't focus on writing. She walked and unlocked the door only to see Seokjin. She backed away a little as he entered her cabin.

'Hi. Uhh...Yoongi wanted to give me this file to you. He said to complete it after the break time.'

Y/N just nodded and took the file from him. Seokjin still stood there making her look at him.

'Anything else?' She wrote in her phone and gave it to him.

'Nope. I uh...was bored so I thought to hang out with you here since Yoongi is too boring.'

Y/N laughed a little and let him sat in the spare couch.

'You can do your work. I can play games here. The actual reason is Yoongi has some visitors.'

Y/N nodded and didn't said anything. She sat on her chair and looked at Seokjin who was sitting just in front of her in the couch. Suddenly her heart arched. She felt uneasy.

'Oh. Do you have a sibling? Oh yes you have an older brother right? Then you can understand that how annoying siblings can be right? My sibling is also too annoying.' Seokjin said laughing loudly.

Y/N tried to smile before she took out her headphones and plugged in trying to stay away from her brother's words.

Y/N'S POV

'WHAT does....he mean by his sibling? He......he has a sister or brother?! What about me?!' I thought.

I suddenly felt some tears rolling through my cheeks and dropping in my diary. I quickly whipped it before Jin oppa can see it. How could he? How.....how could he not recognize me?! I am not looking that much different from what I was when I was a child! How.......how dare he!

The thunderstorm was still heavy. Loud voice was echoing. My heart.....it was just breaking more and more making sure that it can never be fixed again. My foster family was the one who fixed it but somehow they broke it into two pieces and now my own real brother has broke it infinity times.

I put on some romantic musics for me to focus on my work. I didn't had time to waste since the deadline for this song is coming near. I was the one who has to compose this song. And Wonwoo oppa and Mingyu oppa will make the beats.
.
.
.
.
Hiding the truth, pretending I'm fine
I'm hiding in the rain always smiling
Ooh, I want an answer
That I don't think I can find
I want the next thing

I wrote this part and trying to make some tune but I don't think I can do it here. I guess I have to just write lyrics today. This part.......it came in my mind while thinking of my brother. When we were young, we would always drain in rain and had so much fun playing games. But now whenever I look into the rain pouring scene, I fell my head spinning, my heart feels like it is weighing 100kg.

This part......I dedicate it to my real brother. But only my 5 friends will know this since my fans doesn't knows that I have any siblings. I have told the press that I am the one and only child. Whenever I will hear this song, even though it is a love song or love triangle song, I guess I will always think of you oppa. I looked at Jin oppa and saw him texting. I sighed.

I got a phone call from Mr.Min asking me to come to his room with my iPad. I guess he wants to know the schedule.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Come in.'

I walked inside and saw his eyes which was looking so tired. His hairs were also messy.

'Please tell me about my tomorrow's schedule.' He politely asked.

'I quickly looked for his schedule and gave him the iPad. He quickly looked at the schedules and gave me back.

'I have many vacant time tomorrow. Please schedule those interviews which were supposed to be in this Friday to tomorrow. I guess I am leaving this Friday with others. You can have 3 days off and then my brother will be here so you will be working for him.'

I don't know why I felt so sad after hearing he is leaving and I won't be able to see him. What the hell?! Why I am sad?! I don't even know! Yet I nodded my head.

'Also this Wednesday, I am buying the lunch for the staffs. Announce it in the staff chatroom.'

I nodded again.

'Okay....uhh....and......uhhh.....sorry for earlier. Are you hurt?'

I felt my heart beating fast in his words. I quickly shook my head. I don't know gotten into me, I quickly tried to hand gesture him.

'I know....hand gesture.....but I can't understand a single bit Ms.Kim.' He said as I quickly stopped my hands.

I was so embarrassed. I quickly bowed for more than 5 times and was about to leave when the door suddenly flung open making me close my eyes and put my hands in my face to protect my face. But alas I couldn't balance myself and stumbled in the corner as I fell down on my butt, far away from the door.

I opened my eyes and saw Jin oppa rushing towards Mr.Min. He looked so hurry...and......happy? He didn't noticed me since I was beside the other side of the door.

'Yoooooongiiii! You won't believe what just happened!!!!!!!!'

'Hyung you just made Ms.Ki-'

'Aish listen! My omma just called me.....And guess what? My.....LITTLE SISTER GOT ADMISSION IN THE XXXXX UNIVERSITY!!!!!! Finally? She got what she wanted!......'

My world stopped. His....what??....

TO BE CONTINUED .......