77

Edited

A U T H O R

'Y/N! Over here!'

Y/N looked at the voice and found Jackson and Jong Suk waving at her.

'Both of you came?' She asked as she handed over the luggage to Jackson and walked towards the rented car of Jiyong.

'Jiyong hyung has rented a car for use. Jong Suk Hyung wanted to take some photos of his beloved girlfriend and I wanted to pick you up. Rose and hyung are making dinner.' Jackson said as he sat in the driver's seat.

Jong Suk sat on the passenger seat and Y/N sat behind with her luggage.

'Why did you call earlier?' Jackson asked.

Y/N shifted uncomfortably.

She blinked a few times to fix her gaze outside and replied absentmindedly,

'They found out that I am Jin oppa's biological sister. The Y/N......he was searching for.'

-KRKKKKKK-

Jackson harshly stepped on the brake after listening to her as Jong Suk groaned because of the impact.

'Be careful on the road Wang! Even if you hear about my death!' He cursed and looked behind to check on Y/N.

But only to see her looking outside with an emotionless face. He felt that he saw the teenage Y/N had just been abandoned by everyone and was struggling to look for a motive to stay alive and live her life peacefully.

'Y/-'

'They were calling me crazily. Yoongi oppa, Jin oppa. They got my childhood photos and my school photos. Jungkook was an idiot to send me those photos happily with a mind of coincidence but thanks to him I got to know why suddenly they started to call me. I think Hobi oppa also remembered me and thus he was also calling me. I didn't pick up anyone's call. They even followed me to the airport but luckily I was quick to board the plane.'

Jackson and Jong Suk looked at each other but didn't say anything. They knew how possessive Jin was to find his sister. They got to know about this in these few months. They knew Y/N didn't want to see him. They were out of ideas.

Jong Suk sighed as he gestured for Jackson to start driving.

'It's okay. We will find a way. If possible, I and your Jiyong hyung will go and meet him. You don't have to see him.'

'I think he will come here or wait for me at the airport.' Y/N said with a tired tone.

'Then we will inquire first and then leave. We can also choose another airport. Or maybe land at another airport and drive towards your apartment. He doesn't know about that apartment. Nobody does from their group.' Jackson suggested.

Y/N started to bite her lips because of another thing.

'But.....Taehyung oppa....... He has the right to know about the truth first......Omma and appa too....Besides, Taehyung oppa knows about my apartment address.'

'So what? He won't come there with Jin. He may come alone to talk so it's fine. I am sure he will understand why you didn't say anything to him. You can just tell him everything after we come back to Seoul.' Jong Suk said.

'But.....'

Suddenly Jackson and Jong Suk heard a sob from the back seat as Jong Suk turned his head immediately.

"Y/N! Are you crying?! Why?!' Jackson asked as he tried hard not to stop the car and comfort her since there was no parking outside.

'Oppa.....Taehyung oppa......He didn't even call me once.....He...He just texted one thing which is "why"....He.. He is really angry. I b-bet he is disappointed in me.' Y/N wiped her tears away but they still came, ruining her light makeup which she put on after the take-off.