29

YOONGI'S POV

Why I am like this? Why I am bothered by this? That Ms.Nabi has called me accidentally. I am also bothered by the fact that she has my phone number saved on her mobile while I don't have it.

I quickly saved her number.

'Hyung?'

I looked behind me to see Taehyung munching on his cereal and walking toward me.

'Why are you eating cereal now?' I asked.

'I woke up late. Besides there is nothing else in the cabinet and the fridge.'

'Oh.' I said.

'Oh, by the way, are you going to do a collaboration with Nabi?'

'I am thinking to do that. I have a song in my mind. I will ask about this her manager.' I replied.

'Oh....'

'I will leave now.' I said as I grabbed my jacket and phone.'

'Why now?'

'I have something to deal with.' I said.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y/N'S POV

'So this is what happened.' I said to Jackson oppa.

'Don't worry. Maybe some crazy fans. Although I will ask our managers to put extra security.'

'You don't have to Jackson. We have already done.' My manager spoke.

'Well, you said that but it is a matter of high concern that the person knows about your best friends. Cause we, our production teams didn't know about it as well. Even though it is a normal matter yet that person is too fast.' Jackson oppa's manager spoke.

'Hmm...well, please track down the IP address of this phone number. You can check my text messages too if it is needed.' I said.

'The first one is already done. And the second one just gives me screenshots of the chats.' My manager replied.

'Also, your stay here has been decreased. You guys will be returning tomorrow together in the morning. Since the person is threatening you, the directors also said the same. Major shows and things are finished. That to-do which is left can be done in Korea too. So prepare your luggage.' Jackson oppa's manager said.

'This quick?' I sighed.

'Yeah, I thought we would stay for a bit longer!' Jackson oppa whined.

'You can come later. Now your safety is the priority for us and you guys too.' His manager said before both of our managers got up.

'I believe you guys want to talk privately. So we will take a leave.'

Our managers left as Jackson oppa sighed.

'Let's go to my or your room. I feel suffocated in this meeting room.' He said as he stood up.

I nodded as we both started to walk toward our room. But suddenly Jackson oppa stopped walking making me bump into his left shoulder.

'Ack! Yaaa! Wanna die!' I said as I made a fist.

'Look front panda.' He mumbled.

What is in the front? HUHH?!!! W-WHY I AM SEEING MIN YOONGI IN FRONT OF ME?!

'Hello, Jackson hello Nabi.' Suddenly he came and greeted us.

Why is he here?! I looked at Jackson oppa to ensure myself that he was there. When Jackson oppa narrowed his eyes at me and looked front quickly I understood what he meant.

Let's Deal with him quickly.

'H-hello Mr.Min.'

'Oh no no. I couldn't get the chance to tell you earlier that day but I want to say that no need to be so formal. You can call me Yoongi...or Yoongi oppa.'

W-what the fuck?! Is he out of his mind?! It's so weird!!

'Yeah, try Y-Nabi.'

I looked at Jackson oppa with narrow eyes with a meaning of. "Bitch you were about to say my real name." He understood it and made a silly face.

Cough cough

Shit! We forgot the third party!

'U-uhh...please don't mind Mr- uhh...Yoongi..oppa?' I was unsure of what should I address him as. He was only 1 year younger than Kim SeokJin. But was older than me.

But...oppa sounds so weird to me when I call him...But it was never weird when I called others oppa.

'Nabi-aa, you are dozing off.'

I flinched and looked at Jackson's oppa.

'Judging by the way he is addressing you, I guess you are younger than him. So would you mind if I talk to you informally since I am older? Formal is also fine with me. As you wish.'

The way he said....I can't even refuse it! It's not like I would've refused him..But it is the first time he is talking informally and...I like it. What the hell?!

'Uhh...it seems like you need some rest since you are dozing off.'

'Huh..NO!! I mean no! I was just thinking about something. Well, you can talk with me however you want. I don't mind.' I quickly said trying not to be rude.

'Well, I have to talk about something with you.'

'Yes?'

'I don't know if you know this or not but I..I want to collaborate with you.'

AISH I FORGOT TO ASK MY MANAGER ABOUT THIS THING!!

'Are you okay with it? Your manager has already agreed. And our new album will be coming soon. So, I thought I to inform you quickly. Can you?'

'Uhh...let..let me think..' I said not sure what to do.

'Well, okay. Oh, if you want you can sing in more than one song and with other members too if you want.' He said as he smiled.

I nodded as me and Jackson oppa bowed a little when he started to walk away. We also started to walk toward the main lobby.

'Well, what do you think?' He asked.

'I don't know oppa...'

'Well, it's a good chance to make your brother famous. You can sing two songs. One with Min Yoongi and another one with Kim Taehyung.' He suggested.

'Besides, it will increase his popularity.' He further added.

'Well.....you are not wrong though. It will be beneficial for Taehyung oppa....So I will do it. Let me talk with my manager about it.' I said.

'Yes do..Oh! By the way, I think that Yoongi hyung is too much interest in you.' He wiggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes.

'Duh, dude...seriously? It's not like that. Many of the rookies or trainees or idols want to collaborate with me to increase their popularity. Min Yoongi....he is no different...' I said.

TO BE CONTINUED.......