53

A U T H O R

'Where are they actually going? I have never come to this route before.' Yoongi murmured.

Yoongi still followed Hoseok and others while his grip on the steering wheel tightened. He was still confused at why the kidnapper kidnapped Y/N too when Nabi was the one whom he wanted.

'It doesn't make any sense if I think that they wanted to kidnap Y/N and kidnapped Nabi too. If that was the case then maybe Y/N would've also appeared in the footage.'

None of his thoughts were matching the truth and he knew that.

Finally arriving at the Siren House area, he stopped the car as he let the others go more deeply since he knew that he at least have to park his car away from them.

'This was her last location.' He muttered.

Looking around, he could only see a small tea stall a few miles away. But on both sides, there were big trees and forests.

'Isn't it....' Yoongi gasped.

Looking at the broken watch, he finally pulled it up and looked at its remaining.

'Oh, my god.' He saw how brutally the watch was broken.

Knowing fully that it was Y/N's watch, he stood up and dusted his pants as he started to walk where the others were.

'I can't play hide and seek now. I have to let others know about this.' He muttered.
.
.
.
.
Finally seeing Hoseok and others who were trying to locate Y/N's location Yoongi walked straight without any hesitation.

'She is nearby! I guess she is moving where we are right now!' Jiyong shouted.

'Oh, Jesus! She is tight he-'

When he and Jong-suk turned around they saw a cold-faced Yoongi carrying Y/N's watch in his right hand while walking toward them.

'Min Y-Yoongi...' Jong suk gasped.

Hoseok widened his eyes when he heard Yoongi's name and when he turned around and saw Yoongi actually standing in front of him, made his mind go blank.

'W-what are you doing here hyung?!' Hoseok asked as he walked closer to Yoongi.

'I should ask the same question. I can understand that they are close friends of Nabi but what are you doing here Hoseok? You are not that close to her!' Yoongi accused.

Fully knowing that Hoseok and Y/N had a secret connection that he didn't know, he still decided to play dumb.

'I-I...We...'

'Hoseok oppa is more closer to her than you.'

Hoseok was surprised when Rose took a stand for him. Not only that, but she also addressed him as oppa making him believe that she doesn't dislike him.

'Is that so.'

'What are you doing here Yoongi?' Jong suk asked.

'I followed Hoseok and saw you guys coming here. I found this watch and I believe this is Nabi's since her name is written here as NB. But you guys said that it was Y/N's watch. Can you please tell me if both of them were kidnapped or not?' Yoongi asked.

'Y/N.....She is fine. Nabi IS the one who was kidnapped.'

Hearing Jiyong's words Jackson who confusedly thought for a split second finally understood why he said that.

'Since Nabi's kidnapping was shown on TV, we can't hide it. But Y/N's one is unknown and if Yoongi hyung gets to know about it, Taehyung will make a huge fuss!' Jackson thought.