73

A U T H O R

'How.....?' Hoseok mumbled.

'Can you bring my bag and another bag here? I will go first.' Y/N said and closed the door after entering the bathroom.

'Wai-!'

Hoseok tried to form words but he didn't know how to say that.

He, with an absent mind, started to move like a robot and bought a towel and her bag as he stood in front of the bathroom.

'Oh! Thanks!' Y/N said as she took the towel and pulled out a white shirt from her bag and handed him the bag.

Hoseok waited for her to come outside as he started to form the sentences and questions that he will ask her after she comes out of the bathroom.

'Thank you! You were a lifesaver!' Y/N thanked him as she put her old clothes in a plastic bag and walked downstairs with him.

'Y/N wait!'

'Yes?' Y/N stopped and looked at him confusedly after noticing that he wanted to ask something.

'You....don't think of this in a weird way but...how did you know about the way....to here? To the bathroom? You also knew which switch was for the lights of the bathroom.'

The plastic bag fell on the stair as she halted abruptly.

She gasped and looked behind to fully see Hoseok. Her mind went all fuzzy after hearing his words.

'Fuck! What THE FUCK KIM Y/N! What the fuck you did!! Look! All of your years' work are going to be vain for sure!' She cried mentally.

'Why are you guys standing here?'

Maybe because of the tension and the questions that Hoseok asked made Y/N fully unaware of her surroundings making her flinch at the sudden work as she slipped her feet suddenly.

'Hhngh!' She gasped as her hands flung upwards toward Hoseok as she tried to grab him.

'Y/N!' Three voices echoed the same thing at the villa as Hoseok stretched his hands, trying to grab her desperate hands.

Yoongi who spoke earlier and made this commotion also reacted quickly as he took two steps up and flunked his hands wide to catch her body.

-CLLNNGG-

The glass fell from Taehyung's hands as he saw the situation happening as soon as he left the room. He also stretched his hands towards his sister as if he could catch her even from a mile away.

'Ack!'

Y/N closed her eyes and squeezed them when she felt pressure on her back.

'Hah!'

She heard the heavy mixed breathings of her and Yoongi's. She was scared to open her eyes.
.
.
.
.
All thanks to Yoongi who reacted quickly and pulled his hands towards her armpits and caught her.

Because of the force, Yoongi took a step down and felt another presence behind him.

'Oh, my god! ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?!'

Yoongi didn't have to look behind to see who made his posture correct after hearing the angry shoutings Jin's ruining his ears.

'Omo Y/N!'

He heard Jimin's voice. Soon Hoseok pulled Y/N and made her stand still as Taehyung rushed to help her as well.

But before he could take another hasty and panicked step, he was stopped by Namjoon who held him firmly.