51

A U T H O R

'Found her.' Jiyong said as he looked at the tracking app.

'What do you mean?' Jackson asked astonishingly.

'I forgot about the tracking app we downloaded 3 years or more ago when Rose was getting death threats. Remember? I actually deleted it last year. But I recalled that Y/N still had the app when I was going through her phone to find Spotify a few months ago!'

'Then what are you waiting for?!'

'I am waiting for non. Her phone is switched off! Her wristwatch is sending a signal but it is too poor. I should inform the police first! They can look into the matter.' Jiyong said.

'We should take some of the policies and head towards the location first!' Jong suk said.

'Let's do that. I know some higher levels. They are the commanders. It will take 20 minutes for them to reach the AIR round [a place's name].' Hoseok said as he started to call someone.

Yoongi who was also listening got confused when he heard Y/N's name. He got scared and thought that both Y/N and Nabi got kidnapped but only Nabi's one was aired on TV.

He ran his wet tongue through his wet lips as he thought of something.

'Should I just go alone? Before them?'

'Where is her location showing?' Rose asked as she and the others walked towards their car.

'The.....The Siren house...' Jiyong said.

Everyone stopped as they looked at Jiyong with wide eyes.

'What the fuck? That house? Isn't it on the way to Jeju?! There are some deep forests over there!' Jackson shouted as he started to walk towards the car fast.

'We have the get there as fast as the shit we can! I can't lose her! We can't lose our friend!' Jackson nervously sat on the driving seat and pulled the seat belt.

Hoseok also tagged along as he, Rose, and Jong suk sat behind. Jiyong sat on the passenger seat for him to guide Jackson.

Jong suk also started to contact others. They knew 5 celebrities going to a lion's den won't come with anything good in their hand but they didn't care about it at that moment.

But Jong suk and Rose were confused at Hoseok who showed the same amount of concern and worry for Y/N.

'I don't have to follow them. But I don't know the exact location of her.' Yoongi sighed as he started the engine and followed them.

[Siren house ain't a house but an area which is called siren house. And this whole siren house and AIR round places are made up by me. So you won't find anything if you search it 🫠🫠]
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'How could you Yeonjun?!' Y/N gritted her teeth as she finally opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings.

She felt betrayed. Her mind was foggy with the thoughts of finally revealing the face of her unknown obsessed stalker.

[special thanks to mytales2006  for discovering that the guy was Yeonjun and finally making me cry (not in reality) that someone found out before it was revealed 💔]