43

[First of all, I am so sick! I got cold, have fever because I am outside of the country for so long. And now a bad headache. That's why I had to delay this chapter. Don't worry it's just a virus fever that I got from my brother]

{the pov has been changed. To make it look better, I will be using only Y / N or Y O O N G I name instead of Y/n's pov or Yoongi's pov}

A U T H O R

'The board members and executive director are also coming. We should go ahead ma'am.' Y/N's manager spoke.

Y/N had 2 managers now. One who deals with other people, and her collaborations, and the other one manages her songs and the daily necessary things which she needs.

The one who manages her personal things was a girl. She was already 37 years old woman. [Referred as manager-nim/ manager-1]

The guy who manages her outdoor events was 41 years old.[Referred as manager nim/ manager-2/ ajussi]

'Then let's go.'

Y/N sat inside the car as the driver drove. It has been two days since her meet with Hoseok.

She got to know new things like the new group TXT. They will be debuting soon and are trainees right now. Yeonjun and Beom gyu are also part of them.

How funny it was. Suddenly out of nowhere all of the people whom she got to know recently are becoming idols. First Taehyung, Then Yoongi and Jin, and now Beom Gyu and Yeonjun too.

'What will we do about Kim Y/N? She hasn't come. I don't think the authority will be pleased with this matter.'

'She called me. I told her not to come. She is already traumatized and sad because of the fake accusations. So let's not drag her out more. I want to solve it by myself. She can't even speak so she won't be able to talk for herself.'

'As you please.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Please make sure to tell her to attend next time.' One of the board members said.

'Why? She is my responsibility. Whatever happens to her, I will defend her. Besides, I already have a guess who might do this.' Y/N spoke, eyeing Eva secretly.

'I won't stop now. I will drag you to the ground you bitch!' Y/N thought.

'And who might it be?' Yoongi asked.

Even though Yoongi was grateful that Y/N wasn't here because he felt guilty. Last night, he even couldn't sleep properly.

Her almost teary eyes which she carefully hide from everyone that day were caught by him. He felt suddenly sad while thinking about her. So he also wanted to support her and see who did this.

Apart from Namjoon and Jungkook, who had work to do, other members were present there. Hoseok also had work but knowing Nabi aka Y/N will be coming, he finished his work without taking any break. Jimin was in his shooting.

Jin and Taehyung also tagged along with Yoongi even though only Yoongi was needed in this meeting.

'I am afraid to lose your faith in one of your employs Mr. Min.' Y/N said with cold eyes.

The way her eyes board with his, he could practically feel the lack of emotions in her eyes even if she was wearing a mask and had glasses on.

'What do you mean by that Nabi?' Their manager asked.

'Sir, I think before complaining about my secretary, how about you check if one of your staff did it or not.' Y/N politely said.

Hoseok also started to think about what he can say to help her. He doesn't know why but he got the sudden hutch to help her. To help her until he could.