52

A U T H O R

-knock-

'What?!'

'We were called. It seems like there is an emergency.'

Y/N gulped hard as Yeonjun frustratedly backed away after hearing from the other side of the door.

'Fine. Go ahead. I will come in a moment.'

Yeonjun looked at Y/N as he bend down again before grabbing her chin. His hands brushed with the fabric of her mask as he felt her mask a little wet because of the tears and sweat.

'Don't think that you can escape. I am always watching you noona.'

He smirked before kissing her cheeks and retreated back.

Y/N blankly looked at Yeonjun who walked away from the bedroom as she heard the keys jingling sound.

Sighing heavily she gripped her hair tightly as she let out a painful cry.

'I shouldn't have left alone! Knowing how dangerous it would be if I go alone, I still went there! How could I?!'

She looked at the big clock and saw it was 9:30. Her friends might have got her message. But how will they find her?

She had no idea. But still, she has to leave this place before Yeonjun comes back.

Thankfully, Yeonjun has untied the rope before he left so she quickly untied the rope which was tied around her leg.

Standing up, she first looked at the window. To her dislike, the window was attached to the wall making no door for it to open.

She then noticed another door. Thinking that it was the bathroom, she tried to open the main door of the room. But it didn't bug along.

'Aish!'

Finally accepting the fact that she can not leave this room, she walked towards the bathroom to keep herself away from Yeonjun.

'It's okay. Your friends will come to help you. The police will track you down!' She tried to encourage herself as she opened the door.

To her surprise, it was a small room where two doors were attached on two sides.

The room was only a link for the two doors to connect. She opened the left door and saw it was the bathroom.

Retreating back, she opened the right door and gasped.

'W-what the fuck?!'
.

.

.

.

.
Y / N

I was speechless. No words came out of my mouth as I went inside the right room. A huge picture of mine was attached to the wall.

The room had red lights on making my whole body shiver in horror. It was so fucking creepy!

There was a big wall where maybe thousands of pictures of mine were attached to one another.

"Nabi" was written in bold letters at the very top. There were some computers. One of the computers was on which showed the CCTV of the Mnet show.

A lot of sneaky pictures of mine were stuck up in a whole album!

But what made me lose my mind was a fucking doll of mine which was standing in the middle wearing a small dress.

[couldn't find the best pic but this is somehow like that]

Her cotton cleavage and inner thighs were showing. Her lipstick was spread badly on her face which made me feel scared too much.

Is this how he was able to find me?! Is this much he is obsessed with me?

My whole body was shaking so badly. My mask was now a sweaty mess.

The doll had completely my eyes but his lips were not mine. It was some normal doll's lips. Which was more creepy.

As if I was split(ed) into two pieces and half of mine was here with another person.

I felt my head dizzy as I held my head and tried to leave the room. I felt so scared. I had goosebumps.

No words can describe how bloody hell it was! If a weak-heartened person comes to this room, I bet he or she will have a cardiac arrest.

I looked behind to see the doll once more. Her smiley face was creeping the shit out of me.

The more I tried to walk, the more I looked behind, and the more it felt like the doll was following me.

'Hngh!'

I breathed heavily as I closed the room's door as loud as I could as I left that small room and entered the main room where Yeonjun left me.

Finally, my lungs were filled with oxygen as I breathed heavily.

'H-he.....He is a total psychopath!' I cried out as I unplugged the table lamp and took it in my hand.

I have to get out as soon as I can. I looked around the room. I was still not feeling good enough after discovering that room. It was as if he will make me a WAX DOLL!

'Calm down..' I tried to calm down myself as I did some hand exercises and some long breathing.

My heart was pounding so badly. As if a hammer was hitting it.

How can Yeonjun be like this?! I liked psychopath stories too much but witnessing it in real life was something that I wish I will never encounter again.

-click-

All the thoughts which were going around my head came to a stop when I heard the door's sound.

I gripped the table lamp tightly as I hide behind the doorframe.

I don't care if he is injured because of me. I can't stay here for a single fucking minute!

The more he opened the door, the more I could hear my heartbeat.

'Babygirl~ where are y-'

Before he could turn around, I smashed the lamp on his head as I pushed the lamp further making him lose his balance and fell with a scream.

Taking the opportunity I quickly jumped over his body and ran out of the room. But not before locking the door and taking the keys.

'I-I did it!'

My ears were dumbing and ringing so hard as I flinched when I heard someone's noise.

'Boss? Are you there?'

'Let it be. Hyung must be having fun with Nabi noona.'

I heard two people's voices. It disgusted me so much. But my own fear was big enough to cover that disgust as I looked at the hallway.

'I-....I have to leave..' I gulped hard.

This was going to be difficult as shit but I have to do it! In order to not become a wax-like that doll!...

TO BE CONTINUED.......