11

Y/N'S POV

Suffocating. That's what I was feeling right now.

'Jin hyung, as much as I want to congratulate you I think you should look behind you.' Mr.Min said in a calm yet worried voice.

'Why? What is behi- eh? Ms.Kim? What are you doing in that floor? Wait! Did I hit you while opening the door?!'

'Yes hyung.'

'Omo! I am so sorry! Please forgive me.'

Jin oppa quickly bend down and crouched beside me and looked for any injuries. I don't know how long but I guess I was frozen in my spot for at least 5 minutes.

'Hey! Are you okay? Why are you playing statue statue?'

'Hyung! Don't joke now! Ms.Kim are you alright?'

I flinched when both of them shook me. I could feel my knees weaken but I can't cry here! I quickly gestured that I was okay and stood up. I didn't even looked behind as I rushed out of the office.

I entered my room and locked it. I could feel my shoulder shaking as I left a huge sob.

Ding

I looked at my phone to see Mr.Min texting to take a leave for today. And if I was hurt badly then go to the hospital. I quickly put everything in my bag and left the office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'HE GOT HIMSELF A SISTER!' I shouted as I launched myself towards Rose. All of us were now in the farm house. When I entered I only saw Jackson oppa and Rose playing in the living room. I don't even know if Jong suk oppa or Ji yong oppa was here or not.

Rose tightened her hug and tried to calm me down but I know I can't help but to act like a pathetic little girl. Jackson oppa also was comforting me. Suddenly I heard footsteps. They were coming from the stairs. I looked at my right a little only to see my other 2 friends rushing towards me. They were worried as hell and I knew that.

'Princess? What happened? My panda, bun, carrot what happened?' Ji yong oppa asked.

'We don't know what happened. She suddenly slammed the door open and said-'

'He...got himself a.......sister....' Jong suk oppa completed Jackson oppa's words.

'I heard her shout from the second floor since I was about to come downstairs.' He replied further.

'What the fuck do you mean by sister?! Is it Jin?!'

I nodded.

'I don't know but how can it happen?!' Rose asked confusedly.

'I can't understand as well.' Jackson oppa replied.

After I calmed down a little, they made me sat down in the couch and had a glass of cold water.

'I....I don't know.....' I said.

'How the hell they do this to her?! One time they said they don't want any daughter aka girl! And now they got themselves a daughter out of NOWHERE!?!?!?' Jong suk oppa huffed in anger.

'Are you sure you heard the right thing?' Suddenly Jackson oppa asked.

'I...I am sure. He said that his little sister has got an admission on XXX university.'

'It's in US. I have heard of this university before.' Jiyong oppa said.

'I just want to kill him.' Jong suk oppa said.

'No need.' I said coldly.

'From now on, since he and his family has considered me as a dead person and have made another girl as their daughter, I....Kim Y/N swear to take revenge on them and cut all of my connections with them fully. From now on I am not their blood connection. I am not the sister of Kim Seokjin nor the daughter of Kim clans. I am now an independent woman and I will choose whom I want to choose. I waited till now for my biological brother but! Now he is dead for me. I will haunt his family and will bring miseries to his family just like they brought to me.' I said as I walked towards the kitchen and took out a knife.

All my friends were confused but when they saw me grabbing the knife they quickly rushed towards me. I quickly cut my wrist a little and let some blood drops in the small white plate.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?' Jackson oppa yelled.

'PUT THAT KNIFE AWAY!!!' Rose yelled.

'Y/N!!!!' Both Jiyong oppa and Jong suk oppa yelled.

'Don't worry.' I said.

'I am not dying! I am making a blood promise.' I said as I grabbed the band aid from the drawer right beside me. All of them were in front of me. Jiyong oppa took the band aid from me as Jackson oppa put my wrist in front of the basin and turned on the tap. After he cleaned it Jiyong oppa put the bandage around my wrist.

'Ouch!' I got a smacked and saw Jong suk oppa glaring at me.

'What the hell is wrong with you!'

'Nothing.' I said as I took the plate where my blood was and drank it. I licked the last drop and finally pulled away.

'Aish! It tastes like metal!' I fake gagged as Rose rolled her eyes.

'Yeah yeah whatever. The only thing you learned is to make a blood promise from some fucking movie!' Jackson oppa yelled.

'So what? I don't believe in normal promise! Those promise doesn't exists! If they were true then my own family wouldn't have left me! This! Is much better cause only the one who are serious about the promise will do the blood promise at any cost!' I yelled.

'Fine. Now come let's have some rest. I will go get some juices for us you guys can go first.' Rose said.

They weren't worried about the blood since it was only a few maybe 3/4 drops of blood and the cut wasn't that worried. The last time I made a blood promise was when I wanted to find my brother since I didn't knew that he was an asshole.'

Finally......It's over. Now I have no family other than Taehyung oppa........

TO BE CONTINUED .......

(Guys is it just me or you guys have noticed that this book is turning into a sibling ff not a MIN YOONGI ff?! I am sorry about it! I never wrote the sibling types of books. I always focused on main characters and their love/hate stories but after I wrote my first sibling book 'The Jeon Twins', I guess I have been mixing up my ffs. I hope you will forgive me!

Another thing, the next episode will be in Jin's pov;)