60

A U T H O R

'Let's sit down.' Jiyong said as Jong Suk helped him sit down.

The press conference meeting has already started. There were a lot of journalists and a few commoners too.

Rose sat beside Jiyong and close to her manager at the end of the left corner of the huge table on the stage.

Jong Suk sat in the other corner. Beside Jong Suk, Yoongi sat. Hoseok sat on Yoongi's other side.

Jackson sat between Y/N and Jiyong. And at last, Y/N who was the main here sat in the middle, between Jackson and Hoseok.

'You guys can start to ask the questions but before that, we want to remind you guys that this is a hospital. Kwon Jiyong and Min Yoongi are still patients alongside Ms. Nabi, Ms. Rose, Jackson, and Jong Suk. So please don't ask useless questions.' Hoseok and Yoongi's manager spoke.

'Sure.' One of the journalists said.

'Then you may begin...'

'Ms. Nabi, is it true that you are Ms. Kim Y/N?'

'Ms. Nabi, can you speak?'

'Please talk Ms. Nabi!'

'Can you tell us what happened?'

'Yoongi-shi did you fight with Choi Yeonjun?'

'Is it true that Choi Yeonjun forced Ms. Nabi?'

'Choi Yeonjun claimed that he is innocent. Do you have anything to say about this?'

'Please answer us!'

'The whole nation and the world want to know what happened!'

'Seems like you have to start from the beginning.' Jackson said as he tightened his grip on Y/N's hand.

'It's fine oppa. Some day I had to do. Besides I have to end it quickly. Yoongi oppa and Jiyong oppa still aren't okay.' Y/N sighed as she grabbed the mic and cleared her throat.

Everyone went silent when they saw Y/N who had no mask on started to speak. Clearly, it was true. The hidden and anonymous Nabi ain't an anonymous person anymore. She is exposed.

'Hello everyone. I am Kim Y/N......and as well as....Nabi whom everyone has been loving and supporting all these years...And.....'
.
.
.
Y/N spoke about how she got kidnapped by Yeonjun. Why did she message Jiyong, Jong Suk, Jackson, and Rose? How they were best friends for so long. How Hoseok became her friend after knowing her real identity.

How Yoongi followed Hoseok and ended up with them to find her.

Yoongi spoke his point of view and how he found Y/N, how Yeonjun was behaving like a total psychopath. How he tried to harm her.

Rose and Jong Suk spoke about their fears, Jackson spoke about other guards, and Jiyong spoke about how he got injured while protecting his friends. Hoseok spoke about how scared he was when Yoongi and Y/N were attacked again and again.
.

.

.

.

.

.
By the time they finished the story, it already passed more than 1 hour. But still, questions were coming.

'Is it true? Then why did Choi Yeonjun claim to be innocent? How can you prove that you are right?'

'Yes please answer Ms. Nabi!'

'Answer  Jackson-shi!'

'Well, I don't give a damn if he thinks he is still innocent after stalking me for years, making mannequins and clones of mine with half faces, putting hundreds of my pictures on the wall. The police had clicked photos of the room at that moment.'

By the time Y/N finished talking, she gave a signal to Officer Kofi who nodded and tapped his mobile.

Suddenly the projector turned on and flashed its colorful rays behind them to the biggest wall on the stage.

Officer Kofi swiped to show all the photos. The crowd's gasp was so loud that it echoed through the whole auditorium.

Even Y/N's friends were looking at the photos for the first time and were hearing about it for the first time. Everyone looked behind them and was equally shocked.

Only Y/N didn't look behind. She just looked down at her hands which were held by Jackson. She could feel Jackson's rage in the tight grip.

But she was still scared. She knew she had double protection now and her friends were here for her. But the image of that red room was still vivid only in her mind.

She felt she was alone and was dragged to that room again. The way Yeonjun held her when they were in his bedroom made her flinch. She couldn't get away from that thought.

Hoseok who sensed her shaking figure quickly hugged her.

'Y/N! It's okay! Don't be scared!! Everything is over now!' He tried to calm her down.

'That asshole!' Jackson cursed.

Suddenly Yoongi stood up and walked towards Y/N. Grabbing her by her arms, he pulled her to stand up.

'We have answered every question. Now please excuse us.' He said.

'Yes. And if Choi Yeonjun is watching this live then...' Jackson stopped and looked at one camera.

'Do know that messing against 7 big people will cost you too much. And about you accusing us of faking this, hah, we will see you in court Choi. Don't think that you can't be released. Not even .1%!' Jackson huffed.

Yoongi didn't wait as he pulled Y/N out of every camera to upstairs where his cabin was.

Rose who was equally traumatized was now with Jackson and Jong-suk as Jiyong was again moved to his cabin.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Pulling her into a big hug Yoongi sighed.

'It's fine. Don't worry. Taehyung is on the way I am sure. After seeing this, your parents will also come. See, you are not over there. You are here among your loved ones.'

'Yes. Don't cry!' Hoseok patted her head.

Y/N sobbed.

'I-I can't....No matter how much strength I tried to b-be.....It stills h-haunts me.....'

TO BE CONTINUED.......