5

Edited

AUTHOR'S POV

'What do you mean by that?'

Y/N and Jong-suk looked at the entrance and saw Jackson. They forgot about him in the group chat.

'I saw your texts and I rushed here knowing how you are. Now tell me pumpkin what happened? What do you mean by you saw Jin hyung?'

Y/N choked again as Jackson and Jong-suk calmed her down. Jackson gave her some water and then they sat on the couch. After calming down, Y/N told them what happened.
.
.
.
.
'What the hell?! How can he just show up now? That bitch!' Jong suk cursed.

'This is bad.'

Jong-suk, Y/N, and Jackson looked at the voice and saw Rose and Jiyong entering the living room. Jiyong straight went toward Y/N and crashed her into a tight hug. He knew Y/N needed it. Y/N cried a little as the other sighed.

'After so many years.......he is back. But for his reason boo. Not for you.' Jong suk said.

'Are you trying to make her cry?' Rose said with a pissing voice.

'No. Hear me fully. Well, he came for his purpose. So you should also not fuck about him. Let him do whatever he wants. If you get to know that he came here for you then we will decide later. But now we know that he is here for his job. I know it's hard for you but at least try to move on.' Jong suk said in a weak voice.

Y/N nodded but didn't say anything further. Flashback of her older brother coming and coming even if she didn't want to see it.

That night, Yoongi texted Y/N to take a break tomorrow and come the next day after tomorrow and asked her if she could do a full-time duty the next day. Since Y/N didn't have any recording the other day, she agreed.

Her friends tried to cheer her up by making funny jokes, watching horror movies, and playing pool games and BBQ. That's how her day passed by.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Miss, sir is waiting for you in his study room.' The maid said as Y/N smiled before walking towards Yoongi's study room. On her way, she met Namjoon and greeted him by bowing before walking again. She almost jogged towards the study room as she didn't want to see Seokjin.

Knock knock

She knocked hurriedly. After Yoongi permitted her to come inside, she quickly opened the door and walked inside. She sighed after seeing Seokjin sitting in front of Yoongi.

'All my hard work went in to vain.' She thought.

She bowed and quickly gave Yoongi the file she just bought from the company.

'Thank you for the file. Oh yeah, also today I will be working from home. I believe you don't have any problem with this.'

She shook her head.

'Good. Then you can sit beside Jin hyung and work. I have got 3 bundles of files and we have to finish them today. I already started one. Take one from there and start drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents. Arrange travel and accommodations for the next month with ARMY corp. Schedule the meetings on behalf of me or Mr.Han. Take notes and record minutes from our previous meeting. It will benefit us.'

She nodded and sat beside Seokjin. Her body snitched a little as she felt shivers after sitting so close to her brother. Her eyes became a little teary but she tried to compel herself.

'Hi.' Seokjin said to her.

She looked at him. Looking at Seokjin with her big doe eyes which were similar to his, Seokjin felt something. He didn't know how to address it but he knew. Because he never felt like this for any other woman or girl.

Y/N just bowed a little before grabbing a file and starting to work. Seokjin looked at her for some time before opening his phone and starting to play Mario Carts.
.

.

.

.

.

.
'You know what? You look like a little bit of Jin hyung?'

Both Seokjin and Y/N flinched when Yoongi suddenly spoke as they both were too into their own worlds of playing and working.

'H-' Y/N almost talked but managed herself and made it sound like she just breathed loudly.

'What?' Seokjin asked.

'I was looking at you both for some time. You both really have the same big doe eyes and lips. Don't mind me Y/N. Also, you both were sighing in sync. It was funny to watch.' Yoongi chuckled.

'Oh. Maybe we are long-lost siblings or soulmates hahahahaha.' Seokjin claimed before giving his famous windshield laugh.

'But it is true though. We are long lost, siblings.' Y/N thought.

They both went back to their work and after finishing it Y/N stood up.

She wrote on her phone's note that she was done. Yoongi told her to take a break before working on the other file. Y/N nodded before walking towards the couch. But she stopped. She thought about something and then went to Yoongi and Seokjin again. She again wrote something on her notes and gave it to Yoongi.

'Can I use my laptop in my free time?' Yoongi read aloud.

'Of course, you can. It's your free time do whatever you want.'

Y/N mouthed a thank you before walking towards the couch. She grabbed her bag and took out her laptop and headset. She was facing Yoongi and Seokjin which was good for her.

She took her laptop and entered the password. As soon as she was about to open her remained work for her new song, she heard Seokjin screaming which made her heart drop.

'I KNEW IT. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU CRIED AFTER SEEING ME!!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......