57

A U T H O R

'Y/N!! Y/N! Are you okay!?!'

Y/N turned around to see a panicked Taehyung rushing towards her and checking if she was hurt or not.

'Suga of the BTS boyband is still inside OT. Our journalists are waiting for the live update.'

'So what about Nabi?'

'It seems like some people have seen her face. There was another girl apart from Rose of Blackpink. The policemen are saying that the girl was Nabi. They heard her talking without any mask and had Nabi's voice.'

'Well, we have the raw footage of the incident----'

The news was still going on. Jong suk and Jackson had hard expressions as Rose worriedly looked at the siblings.

'She did say that she will set her free but will she be able to talk in front of Taeh-' Rose's thoughts were cut off when,

'I...I am fine oppa..'

Taehyung had such an expression on his face that nobody could describe. His hands were pulled out of her face as he took a few steps back.

His pupils were shaking as his lips parted. He tried to talk but he had no words.

'She..can talk?!'

He had these words going around his mind again and again.

By that time, other members have also arrived.

'How is Yoongi?!' Jin asked as soon as he saw Hoseok.

'..S-still in the OT.'

Jungkook, Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon had no idea what happened earlier.

'But don't worry. He will survive. It was thankfully a knife and not other harmful objects.' Jong suk tried to calm down the panic Jimin.

'Y-you are my Y/N right?'

Namjoon and Jin confusedly looked at Taehyung who suddenly held her shoulder tightly and yanked her.

'Answer me Y/N! Why are you silent now?! You...it doesn't seem like you have started to talk right now! And your voice....Nabi...? Where is Nabi hyung?!'

Taehyung looked at Hoseok with a fed-up face.

'Taehyung-ah, calm down. Please..' Hoseok tried to calm him down.

'How can I hyung?! Why are you not talking KIM Y/N!'

Y/N cried as she tried to free herself away from the pain that Taehyung was giving.

'O-....oppa....Mianhae..'

Everyone's eyes went wide open seeing Y/N crying and sobbing. They were not dumb to not know that voice. On top of that, they were musicians too.

'N-Nabi noona?' Jungkook gasped.

'You didn't get your voice now, right? You were Nabi the whole time?! So...you were never mute? You were just pretending?!' Taehyung's voice got loud with each word he spat on her.

'Oppa...Please....l-listen to me-'

'Why should I? When your cover is blown up you are saying that I should listen to you? Wow!' He suddenly clapped his hands in annoyance.

'Oppa, I didn't mean it! Believe me-'

'Shut up!'

Jackson caught his hand before he could slap Y/N and yanked his hand away before pushing him harshly.

'Loo what are you doing Kim Taehyung!' Jackson shouted.

'Taehyung! Listen to her first!' Hoseok said and held his arms.