55

A U T H O R

'Boss..'

Yeonjun looked back and said,

'Is she here?'

'Yes.'

'Okay. Send her here.'

Yoongi and Y/N were perplexed at Yeonjun's words.

'Who is she?!' Yoongi thought.

Yeonjun smilingly backed away before looking at Y/N with a pitiful face.

'I really liked you and your spirit noona. But, you shouldn't have come here.'

Yoongi and Y/N ignored his words and looked at the girl who just entered the room.

'What the fuck is she doing here?!' Y/N gasped.

It was Eva. A smug smile was on her face and a fake worry playing through her eyes.

'Omo, Y/N are you alright?' Eva grinned.

But she looked at Yoongi with a worried face.

'Are you okay suga oppa?'

'What are you doing Eva?! Are you with these guys?!' Yoongi asked astonishingly.

'Of course, she is. The insult and humiliation she got from Y/N noona, she was angry at my baby girl too. But she now knows her limits and standards. She helped me to find Nabi noona. And as payback, she will have Y/N noona and you hyung.' Yeonjun replied.

'How....how dare you?!' Yoongi shouted and tried to reach for Eva but the guards held him.

'I know this is not how I will get you oppa. And you have a big public profile which will make this task more difficult but I swear that I will take revenge on this beggar who ruined my life!'

Eva slapped Y/N's face as Y/N winced in pain. But she knew better than anyone that she has to take Eva down.

Suddenly letting out a smug smile Y/N opened her mouth and bite Eva's hand, digging through Eva's flesh as deeper as she could.

Eva let out a huge scream in pain and kicked Y/N before backing away.

Y/N groaned as she spits out. Yeonjun had this astonishing smile after seeing how bold Y/N was.

'Enough! Take her out. This is not the time for her to take revenge! This is time to find my girl!'

'She ain't anyone's fucking girl! Fuck off Choi Yeonjun!' Yoongi growled.

'As your wish.'

'I don't think they know about Miss. Nabi's hideout. Should we send more troops to find her?' Another guard asked.

Yeonjun blankly stared before nodding.

'Let them suffer here. Don't give anything to them. Tell a few men to guard the door and others spread through the whole forest. You and you follow me.'

Yeonjun walked away with such an attitude as if he was the hero of this story and Yoongi was the villain with Y/N.

Yoongi cursed a few times and rushed toward Y/N's side.

'You okay?'

Y/N nodded and sighed. Taking some deep breaths to calm herself down, she looked into Yoongi's eyes.

Those eyes somehow held so many emotions and warmth that made her feel good and safe.

'Do you feel pain anywhere?'

She shook her head.

Yoongi sighed as she looked at the door. Eyes full of worried.

'Good knows if Nabi is safe or in danger! I have to save her! I don even know if the others have found her or not!'