33

Author's pov

'I will leave now then. Thank you for your time.' Nabi(Y/N) said as she stood up.

'It should be my line, not yours. I called you here.' Yoongi chuckled.

'But I was the one who wanted to leave and then came back again.' Y/N said.

'It's fine. See you on Saturday then.'

'Okay.'

After finally parting ways, she didn't wait for anyone.

'This mask is irritating me now.' She sighed.

'Do you want to go home? Or want to work on the new song?' Her manager asked as he opened the door for her.

Y/N sat down. Her manager also sat down on the passenger seat.

'I want to go home. I am tired. So drop me at the company. I have to take my laptop. I won't be coming tomorrow oppa.' She said.

'Okay.' Her manager said.

'I am going home now. Should I bring food?' Y/N texted.

'No, I will bring food.' Jiyong texted back.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Oppa I missed you!' Y/N screamed as she jumped on Jiyong.

'I missed you too panda.' Jiyong hugged her back.

'Why are you wearing these types of clothes in this weather!?' He asked after breaking the hug.

'Well, I just took a shower and wore this since I had to clean my room.' Y/N said.

'Why?'

'Last time I was here, I messed up with my and Rose's clothes. When I came today, I saw the mess still there as if it is waiting for me to clean.' She sighed dramatically.

'Haha! Well suits you well!' Jiyong said.

'By the way, I have heard your new songs!'

'Which one?'

'The one with Jackson. That was amazing. The first time anyone has collaborated in our group.' Jiyong said as he put his bag on the sofa before walking towards his room.

'Oh!'

'So, how have you been nowadays?'

'Good...I will unpack the dinner while you go and freshen up.' She said.

'Okay. Do we have soju?'

'No, but we have Makgeolli. Jackson oppa has finished soju.' She replied.

'Okay then.'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.