80

Y / N

-3 WEEKS LATER-

'Miss, here is Mr. Kim waiting. Please go ahead. The door will be pushed by the doorman for you.'

My heart was beating so fast. When the doorman opened the door for me, I saw him..whom I didn't want to meet....Kim SeokJin...

How did it become like this? Even I don't know. These 3 weeks, we met every single day. More specifically he took every chance to see me. My friends tried to make him go away. But he didn't budge at all.

At last, I let him do whatever he wanted to do and didn't pay any attention to him.

I couldn't even report him to the police because he is a famous person and it would get me in trouble if his fans target me.

But one day something happened which changed my mind..........
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

Rose and Y/N were inspecting the new boy group's first recording.

They were under Y/N's company yet Rose had free time so she came.

In the middle of their inspection, Rose's phone dinged. She looked at the notification bar.

'Omo the new song of The Rose has been released! They are singing it live!'

'The Rose?' Y/N asked.

'Let's take a break! Let me show you their works!'

'I think you liked them first because of the name.' Y/N laughed helplessly.

Rose nodded innocently as she turned on the live and connected it to the screen.

The new boy group wasn't there. They were taking a break after the recordings. So it was only Y/N and Rose left alone in the studio.

Rose clicked the ▶️ button as the video started.

"I can make you mad
I can make you scream
I can make you cry
I can make you leave

I can make you hate me for everything
But I can't make you come back to me!!
Wooo~~~~~~~~~~~"

'Isn't it so good?' Rose sighed after they finished listening to the song.

'This song was actually made with the help of a special guest.'

'Yes! Seokjin hyung from BTS has helped us write the first part of the song!'

'Is that so?'

'Yep'

'Hyung said that it was supposed to be meant for his sister. He said that she is very angry with him.'

Rose's hand flinched as she turned off the screen.

Y/N froze when she heard that.

Maybe when Jin apologised to her continuously went unnoticed by her intentionally but when she heard it through song lyrics, it hit differently.

Maybe because both of them are musicians. That's why music strikes differently for them.

Suddenly those words started to ring inside her head. She felt uneasy.