23

Finally my exam is finished! So, updates will be unlimited! :D

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N's eyes were betraying. She was looking at him who was there too. A little far away from her but he was.....there.

'Y/N!'

She flinched as she looked at Jackson.

'Where have you been lost at!' He asked as he ate the pancake.

'Nothing.' She said as she also stuffed a slice of pancake in her mouth.

'Oh. Then, I was saying that I have got an email from Marvel's studio. They have let me know that we have to be there today at 11 o'clock.'

'Oh. Okay.'

'But what should we do about BTS?'

'I don't know honestly. But I guess if he asks about me then tell him that I am busy with your upcoming schedules or something else.'

'I also thought that.'

'Hmm...'

'Let me call Jiyong hyung.' Jackson said.

'I will fresh up now then. It won't take too long.' Y/N said as she stood up and went to her room. They were eating in the living room of the vvip deluxe room where 2 bedroom one small kitchen, one small living room and a balcony was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Did my eyes betrayed me or he was there?' Y/N thought to herself.

'I think I saw him.....He didn't changed a little bit.' She thought.

'Why was he here?' She asked herself as she entered the bathroom.

'Why......he was with Taehyung oppa and others?!'
.
.
.
Flashback

'Why can't he remember me?' Little Y/N asked.

'He has forgot his memories dear.' The lady said as she whipped her tears away.

'But.....he will remember me. He said to me!' Little Y/N said.

'He said he will always remember me even when we will be too old!' Little Y/N said as she cried.

'Y/N let's go.' Her mother said.

That was the last time she saw him, her childhood friend Jihyun........ after that her real parents abandoned her.......
.
.
.
Flashback end

'I clearly remember your face Jihyun-ah......' She said to herself.

'Your eyes, your lips, your small yet cute nose......your........scar in your right hand.......everything....' She said as she looked at her reflection.

'Do you remember me? No I think.......you have forgot everything...........even the fact that we had a small crush on each other....' She said again as smiled to herself thinking about her childhood memories.

Jin never saw Jihyun. Why? Because he wasn't that present in her life. But her parents knew how important Jihyun was. When they were too small, maybe 8 or 9, they said to their family that they are dating.

Their family laughed at the children's words as both Y/N and Jihyun weren't serious. They just saw boy and girl playing or holding hands and saying that they are dating, saw Y/N and Jinyun thought that since they are playing that means they are dating too.

Moreover, they really had small crush on each other. But at that time, Jihyun met with a serious accident. But that was all Y/N's fault. She was insisting him to cross the road quickly. If only she didn't said that to him and also didn't told him that he is a scaredy guy and provoking him, then maybe he wouldn't have tried to cross the road quickly. Then maybe things would've been different from now. Because his parents are angels. They might've saved her when her parents left her....
.
.
Her watery eyes blinked for a few times as she tried to think of something else to relax her body and mind both. Even though she wanted to change the past to save Jihyun and also her past, she also was grateful. Because of this hardship, she found the meaning of true friends, Jiyong, Jong suk, Jackson and Rose. Who were always there for her..

'Y/N!? We have to leave!'

'Coming!' She yelled as she took out a half sleeve T-shirt and wore it. She put a scarf around her neck and also put a sunglass along with her mask.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Hello, Ms.Nabi! It's a pleasure to meet you!' Steven said as he shook his hands with Y/N.

'Also you too Mr.Wang.' He shook his hands with Jackson as well.

'We are also pleased to meet you.' Jackson said as her smiled.

'You guys can go to the waiting room. Our staffs are there to help you guys with yours dresses and makeups.'

'Thank you.' Y/N smiled.
.
.
.
'Wait!' Y/N abruptly stopped as Jackson shouted.

'Now what!?' She asked.

'What the hell is that?!' Jackson asked.

Y/N looked in front of her only to see a big banner of BTS.

'Sir, mam, this is BTS. They are also from South Korea I believe. They also have interview here. I believe it is after you guys. But I am not sure.' A staff spoke who was taking them to the waiting room.

'W-what?!' Y/N shouted.

'Yes mam.'

'Shit.' Jackson cursed.

'Let's go to the waiting room first.' He again spoke as they quickly walked to the room.
.
.
'Please come after 10 minutes. We will rehearsal till then. After that, you can do our make ups and hairstyles.' Jackson said to the staffs as they nodded and left.

Y/N lazily pulled her mask a little down but not fully as she sat in the couch. Jackson took a sit beside her.

'What we will do now?! Taehyung oppa will definitely figure out that it is me! Even though I am not too sure of that but still! Mr.Min and Jin oppa can also recognize me!' Y/N sighed.

'Don't worry! They of course have at least once saw your music video or your photos on the magazines and in the wall of the buildings or in TV screen.' Jackson tried to calm hr down even though he himself was panicking.

'But....still! We need to be careful!' Y/N said worriedly.

'Let's put some different mask on your face.' Jackson said.

'Like?' She asked.

'Like........let's put a scar make up on your face to make different vibe when we sing those songs. It will perfectly go with "Speechless" song. Also put some lenses. Make your hair some different style to make it look like your hair is too short.'

'That's great! I will try to wear clothes with sleeves to hide my skin color.' Y/N said.

'Or maybe put some make up on your exposed skin to make it a little bit darker?'

'Yep. We can do that.' Y/N finally sighed.

'Thank god! Finally everything is settled.' Jackson said.

'No, we still have to rehearsal Mr.Wang.' Y/N teased.

Jackson laughed at Y/N's teasing .

'Well, we do not need any rehearsal Ms.Kim.' He said smilingly.

'Ms. Kim?'

Both of them froze on their spot as Jackson tilted his head a little only to see several presence behind her. His heart stopped after realizing who they were.....

TO BE CONTINUED .......