83

A U T H O R

'Is that Y/N?' Namjoon asked.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked toward the place Namjoon pointed at and saw Y/N.

It's Y/N indeed. But why is she here?' Yoongi was confused.

The trio came to a private club to drink. It's been a while since they came to a club.

It was already past 10. Jin was supposed to come but he was called by Bang Si Hyuk with Taehyung and Jimin.

Yoongi stood up.

'I don't see her friends. I will invite her to drink with us.' He said and didn't wait for Namjoon or Hoseok to speak.

They were sitting in the VIP room on the 2nd floor. Meanwhile, Y/N walked towards the VIP lounge where all the VIPs were drinking in the private bar.

As soon as he spotted Y/N already chugging down two glasses, he frowned. Not finding any of her friends, he walked and sat beside her.

'Tequila please.' Yoongi said.

Y/N was startled when she heard the familiar voice. She looked beside her and her eyes locked with Yoongi's calmed one.

'Why are you here alone?'

'I just wanted to.'

Yoongi frowned.

'You are already drunk?!'

'Ah, yeah. We drank a little bit when I was in the company.'

'Then why are you drinking again?'

'Just like that.'

Yoongi sighed. He sat beside her quietly. Even though he came to invite her to join them, but he was selfish and wanted to spend time with her alone.

He also knew that she wouldn't join them based on her mood.

'Today...'

Yoongi was startled when he heard her voice. He looked at her only to see her looking at the wine glass in her hand.

'Today is my birth parent's marriage anniversary.'

Yoongi gulped and finally guessed why she was feeling so down.

'I actually forgot about it. But then, when Jin Oppa and I were talking, he got a call from them. They wanted him to have dinner with them.'

Yoongi frowned again.

'Wasn't he in the company?!'

'He refused but they begged him. He felt sad and finally said okay. Then he suddenly told them about me. The other line...was so silent......'

Y/N drank the whole wine and tapped on the counter to let the waiter know that she wanted another one.

She took another alcohol this time.

Yoongi wanted to stop her but seeing her alcohol capability was good, he let her drink one more drink.

'It felt suffocating when it was too quiet. They first just replied with "oh" and then said they would like to meet me.'

'Maybe they have already reflected on their mistakes-'

'No. They are still arrogant. They just wanted to know how I was doing. They wanted to see my downfall with their own eyes. Jin oppa said that they would regret it. But nevertheless, they picked tomorrow to see me officially at dinner time.'

Yoongi knew how upset Y/N could be.

It's okay-'

Suddenly the music changed to Yoongi and IU's new song making Y/N frown this time.

Her eyes flattened as she felt a little drunk and looked at Yoongi instantly.

'Ya! Speaking of this, you like me don't you?!'

Yoongi knew she was now drunk.

He nodded his head.

'Then why were so lovely dovely with onnie?! Do you like her too?! I mean you have always liked her. I mean she is your first-'

'Y/N, look at me.' Yoongi grabbed her elbow and made her come closer to him.

He caressed her hair and cheeks as he looked at her with loving eyes.

'She may be my first crush or something but you are the one whom I like and love okay?'

Y/N's pupils started to shake as she let out a shaky breath.

She grabbed his hair from behind and pulled her towards him.
.
.
.
Yoongi was pushed by the little yet fierce girl in front of him as he felt something soft touching his lips.....

TO BE CONTINUED........

The author has something to say: the chapter is divided into 83 & 83.5 since it will be too big.

Also: I AM GOING TO
VIETNAM 🇻🇳 & THAILAND 🇹🇭 🥳

But the boring thing is it will be my 5th visit to Thailand 😑

Whatever, I will be uploading more from 14-25 December and till then the update will be regular~~

Vote and comment!