22

AUHTOR'S POV

'Tell me.....tell us...' Yoongi said as he crossed his arms.

'I.....A-acutally.........Y/N......she is...my SECRETARY!' Jackson replied.

'What? But weren't you working in a cafe?' Taehyung asked to Y/N.

Y/N nodded.

'Let me tell you.' Jackson said.

'I have lied. But it is for good. So it won't be too bad if I lie a little more.' Jackson thought.

'She was working in a cafe until I saw her. She was serving my ex-secretary who resigned since he was too old now. Since I am a solo artist too, I needed an assistant. So, my ex secretary told me that he found a person who has work experience. Then......I met her in a cafe.' Jackson blabbered.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes. He didn't seemed to be convinced at all. Taehyung as well.

'Well, it is true. You can ask her. Since, I have work here, she had to travel here.' Jackson said.

'Is it true?' Taehyung asked.

Y/N nodded. Her palms were sweaty. She was sweating a lot. She needed to be escaped. She needed to be alone to process whatever just happened.

Jin, Yoongi......with Taehyung? It seems so messed up situation for both Jackson and Y/N.

'Then what are you doing here?' Jin asked.

'Well, I just came here yesterday. So I thought to come here for fresh air.' Jackson said which was true.

'But weren't you the one to buy ice creams when it is her job?' Jungkook asked.

'Yaa! She is a girl! Of course she will do my work but I am also a man and along with gentleman you maknae!' Jackson puffed.

'Mian hyung.' Jungkook apologized,

'Let....let us sit somewhere first. I have so much to talk!' Taehyung said as he made Y/N stand and dragged her to a nearby cafe. Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon still stayed there to enjoy as Yoongi, Jin, Jackson followed them. Jungkook was still debating whether he should go behind Taehyung or stay with Jimin's little team...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Do you know him?' Taehyung whispered to Y/N.

'I can clearly hear you.' Yoongi rolled his ice as he drank his ice-americano.

'And for your kind information, yes she knows me and Jin hyung. She was my assistant before we finally debuted.' Yoongi continued.

'Oh....so you were that assistant whom Jin hyung thought was his si-' Taehyung shut his mouth after realizing.

Taehyung shoot his head towards Jin only to see him looking at the table while thinking deeply. Taehyung now understood that since his surname and Y/N's surname was same, maybe Jin thought Y/N was his sister. Taehyung somehow felt relieved? He didn't knew why he felt good to know that Y/N isn't Jin's sister for some reason but still felt bad for his hyung.

'How is omma appa?' Y/N texted.

'They are good. They.....they regretted leaving you there but you know why right?' Taehyung said with guilty eyes.

'I am sorry.......I never got the chance to apologize to you. I am sorry.....Forgive your silly brother for leaving you in a country alone with nobody.' Taehyung said as he grabbed her hands and sighed.

Y/N smiled as she shook her head and hugged Taehyung. She kissed his cheeks and giggled.

'It's okay, because of this, I could stand up for myself.' She wrote in her phone.

'Yeah and that's why she got a handsome boss like me.' Jackson said who was sitting beside her. So he had read her text.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

'Oh, btw I have heard your song hyung! It was awsome!' Taehyung suddenly said.

'O-oh.......actually I didn't even knew about this.' Jackson said as he smiled weirdly.

'What do you mean by you don't know?' Jin asked.

'Well........you see..........my birthday was yesterday. So Y/-miss.Nabi did this secretly as my birthday gift.' Jackson said.

'Please elaborate.' Taehyung said confusedly.

'Actually Nabi just came to me saying that she needed to someone to hear her unreleased song. And she came to me. After her singing part she asked me to sing for fun. I sang. But I didn't knew that it was a surprise for my birthday that I will be actually singing in my favorite movie!!' Jackson squealed.

Y/N chuckled at the innocent reaction of Jackson. He genuinely was surprised, still is and was grateful to her. He made sure to let her know this every time. Jackson squeezed her left hand which was under the table as Y/N smiled.

These years have made her have more brothers and sister. And she was thankful for that.

'So, where are you guys staying?' Yoongi suddenly asked making Jackson pull his hand out.

'We are staying over there.' Jackson said as he pointed to a building.

'Oh that's near. Ours is a little further from that road.' Taehyung said.

'I....I think we should leave now. Because I have work to do.' Jackson said.

'Wae?~~ let Kiyomi stay for a while.' Taehyung whined.

'I can't. Please understand. She is my assistant. I need her. But don't worry, I will let her be free tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.' Jackson said.

'Based on my schedule.' He continued.

'Well, she can come when you have interviews or shows to do! Right?' Jin asked.

'No, she have to be there. Otherwise who will represent Nabi? She is Nabi dumb!' Jackson thought.

'No, she has to be there.' Jackson said.
.
.
.
.
'Bye! Oppa will visit you soon!' Taehyung said as he waved his hands.

Taehyung wanted to stay longer. But their manager also texted them to come back. So they had to leave. Jin was feeling devastated seeing that the girl who had 99% chance to be his little sister wasn't his sister. On top that, it has to be his fellow member's sister which will made them see each other often.

Yoongi was looking at the back of Y/N's fading figure. He somehow wanted to be in Jackson's place.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Ahhhh! Why is this so messed up!' Y N screamed as she shut her room's door.

'I know right. I was so fucking scared!' Jackson sighed as he laid on her bed.

'Why.........why..........why! There was so many idol groups! Why...WHY THEY MUST BE IN SAME GROUP!!!!' Y/N screamed loudly as she fell on her knees.

'Y/N!' Jackson said as he got up and went her as he bend down and hugged her to comfort her.

'W-why? When.....when I decided to not s-see him again......why he must appear? Why........he also has to appear.' Y/N said as she cried.

Jackson didn't noticed the also as he just comforter her. Only Y/N knew whom she was referring as another he.........

Who was that he?.........?

TO BE CONTINUED .......