3

Edited

Author's pov

Y/N tap the on button and then closed her eyes while listening to the beat she made just now. Before she could finish it, suddenly her cabin's door was knocked on by someone but since she was wearing a headset, she didn't hear it.

The person again knocked but when he/she couldn't get any response, he/she just opened the door and saw Y/N sitting on her chair while listening to something attentively.

Y/N's eyes flung open when she felt some air rushing. She opened her eyes and saw EVA. Y/N quickly took her headset off and stood up while closing her laptop.

'Oh wow, look who we have here. Our beloved personal assistant is not doing any job! She is listening to some music or watching some movies I guess.'

Eva said as she tried to open Y/N's laptop to see what she was doing.

Y/N tried her best to stop Eva but she couldn't. Eva pushed her making her fall to the ground as she saw Eva opening her laptop.

'What the fuck? Hello, miss antonym?! What is the password? Hey you Y/N! Tell me the password!'

Y/N only shook her head. Eva rolled her eyes and said,

'Whatever, I don't have the time to argue with a lower-class girl. Here take this. Get through this and then give me back after rechecking it.'

Y/N sighed as she got up from the floor and walked toward her laptop. She sighed in relief that she could hide her diary where she has wrote all the lyrics she made till now.

There were signatures of the artists with whom she made a collaboration. Y/N chuckled a little as she remembered how Eva's face was when she didn't know the password to the laptop.

Nobody knew the password. Only Y/N herself knew. Nobody can open it since she purchased a high-security source or software for her laptop.

Y/N locked her clock. She only had 30 minutes. She quickly started to do her work so that she could leave since the song she is making had a collaboration with one of the EXO members Chanyeol.

Y/N quickly put on her mask, and cap and also wore a scarf as she walked out of the building. She flinched when she heard her name being called.

She looked behind and saw Yeonjun and Beom Gyu waving their hands at her. She waved back as Yeonjun said,

'We had half shift today so we are free. You perhaps are going to your second job right?'

Y/N nodded her head.

'Good, come with us. We will drop you. We can take one of the company cars too since I am a senior and am allowed to use it.'

Y/N shook her head and texted something.

'I can go by myself please don't be bothered about me. But thanks for the ride though. It is a little bit far from here. So I will go now bye!'

Beom gyu read aloud and before they could stop her she already bowed and ran away. They both chuckled at her.

'I wanted to know her second job hyung.'

Beom gyu pouted as Yeonjun said,

'Maybe she feels uncomfortable? Don't worry she will tell you when she will feel like informing you.'

Y/N sighed as she took a taxi to her company. Yes, her other friends and she made this company. All five of them were the owners.

Y/N always tells the taxi drivers the building which was a coffee shop since if someone tracks her will know that she works in a café. Y/N is doing the morning job for her family and foster relatives to see that she is working.