15

Happy late birthday Jk

AUTHOR'S POV

'Hello miss.Nabi.'

'Hello.' Y/N said to the man.

'So you know the reason why we are in zoom meeting right?' The man said.

'Yes.'

'Good, since we are going to launch 4 movies at one time, we want you to do 2 songs. One for Aladdin. And one for Iron Man.'

'Oh!' Y/N was surprised.

'Damn, just because I went into a break for 6 months, why are you punishing me continuously by making me do so many songs now?!' Y/N whined in her mind.

'So, we wanted to video yourself song when you do the recording for both songs. Then we will add some of your video to the official music.' The person said.

'Take time and inform us if you want to do the songs. You have to come New York.'

'Oh! Well give me a day to think about it.' Y/N politely replied.

'Okay. Then we will go now. Take care.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N sighed as she laid down on her bed. She started to think about the songs.

'Well it doesn't matter if I travel to New York since Taehyung oppa is not here. I have to stay there 2 weeks. 1 week for the song preparation and 1 week for the interviews and my personal shopping. Oh! Oh my god! Isn't it Jackson oppa's birthday in the meantime?! Aish! I can't give him a Birthday present!' Y/N said to herself.

'Wait.....'

Y/N suddenly thought something as she quickly took her phone and called the musical industry of Marvel's studio.

'Hello? Is it okay if I add another singer in Iron Man movie's song?'

'Thanks!'

'Found something good!' Y/N screamed after she cut the call. She then called Jackson.

'Hello?'

'Oppa? Are you free?'

'No. We are going in the interview with KBS show.'

'Oh. Are you free tomorrow?'

'Hmm. For now yes. But don't know if my manager will give us any tasks or not.'

'Oh! Just 1 hour.'

'Okay okay. Why? Tell me!'

'Well, I just wrote some lyrics. I wanted you to hear it.'

'Oh! Then you should call Jiyong hyung.'

'But Jiyong oppa is with Jong suk oppa. Did you forgot that Jong suk oppa's drama shooting has already started? Jiyong oppa came there to support him. I already went the day before yesterday. Jong suk oppa will go out of Seoul tomorrow because of the shooting.'

'Oh my! I forgot! Shit!'

'It's okay. You can visit him when he comes back.'

'Yeah yeah. Well I will be hanging up now. My members are trying to get my attention.'

'Yeah okay. Bye!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'What are you doing?' Jin asked.

'Making the beat.'

'It's literally 3 o'clock in the afternoon! You have been locked your door for more than 10 hours!' Jin yelled at Yoongi.

'I know. I only need a few more minutes to save this. My work is done but the save is not loading quickly.'

'Whatever. We have to perform the choreography video for YouTube channel. Also I will go live today. We need to introduce us to the ARMYs in Vlive.'

'Okay. I will join too.'

After Jin went out, Yoongi quickly opened his laptop and looked at the chat.

'I am not able to contact you anymore why? Did you blocked me? I wish I could see you. Are you free now?' Yoongi wrote.

Yoongi looked at the chats. The person still didn't replied him back. Suddenly his mind diverted to Y/N. He felt his heart beating fast. He was confused. He liked IU.

IU was another artist with whom Yoongi was doing a collaboration which will be officially happening after 2 months since they just debuted now. Yoongi liked IU's presence. But he also liked Y/N's presence. He was having some mixed feelings.

'Why am I suddenly thinking about Ms.Kim? Oh right, she resigned. But why did she resigned? Is she okay? Is she....really Jin hyung's sister?' Yoongi's mind diverted to Y/N as he thought about her.

How she always bowed. Even if he said an okay she would still bow. How cute she looked that day when he fell on top of her. How flustered she looked. How she would do some important work in her laptop on her free time. How sad she looked when they met for the last time.

His heart clenched when he remembered about her hurtful face. Even though they knew each other for only a few months, they already were comfortable with each other. But Yoongi's mind then diverted that day when he heard from his brother that Y/N has resigned and his brother was looking for another secretary. He somehow was worried. He was worried because he knew that she wasn't financially stable.

'What is she doing now? Did she got some other job?' Yoongi thought.

'Why are you looking at IU's photo?!'

Yoongi flinched when he heard Namjoon from behind.

'What are you doing here?!' Yoongi said a little loud as he closed his laptop.

'Well, Jimin, Jungkook and Hobi hyung are making some new choreography for new song. Jin hyung is teaching Taehyung some high scale thing to do safely for their vocal cords. And they told me to ask if you are free now or not. Cause we have to record our choreography for the final time.'

'I am coming.' Yoongi said.

'Wait, you didn't told me.'

'What?'

'Why you were looking at IU's photo.'

'It's nothing.'

'You got a crush on her hyung?' Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

'No!-'

'Who got a crush on whom?!'

Both Namjoon and Yoongi looked behind them only to notice the whole Bangtan members standing there listening to them.

'It's noth-'

'Yoongi hyung got a crush on IU!' Namjoon yelled....

TO BE CONTINUED .......

(Sorry for the short chapter. Your author is sick. I got cold and got a bad headache. I took medicine but still am not recovered. My exams finished today. Tomorrow my parents are coming back from their holiday in Thailand. They got me a bunch of gifts since it is your author's birthday in a few days. Have a nice day or night ahead:)