50

A U T H O R

Yoongi panicked(ly) rushed to Namjoon and held his hands.

After searching and calling Y/N, he failed to find her.  Finding no other route, he came to Namjoon who was friends with one of the local police.

'What happened?' Namjoon asked.

'Y/-'

'What did you say? Nabi was kidnapped?!'

Yoongi stopped his words when he heard Jungkook's loud voice.

Both Namjoon and Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was talking to Jimin.

'What did you say?!' Namjoon asked not believing what he heard.

Yoongi who was panicking over Y/N was also confused.

'How can Nabi be kidnapped when Y/N was the one whom that guy called?! Did Nabi follow Y/N too without any guards just like I did?' Yoongi thought.

'Yes, hyung! Look at this video! One of the people in XXX street, the market was doing a vlog when some guys were caught kidnapping her! Her Chanel bag which she carried everywhere was found laying in that alley!'

Everyone came forward to look at the video. Yoongi could clearly see Y/N who was trying so hard to free herself but failed.

'How did he even put chloroform in her nose when she is wearing a mask?' Jimin asked confusedly.

'Does it matter now Jimin?! What matters now is that Nabi is kidnapped! Do you understand that?!' Hoseok shouted a little.

'Oh god! Where could she be?!' Jin gasped.

'There are CCTV cameras! The police will surely find her!' Taehyung started to bite his lips.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes when he saw Hoseok dialing someone's phone.

'Pick up the damn phone!'

Yoongi heard Hoseok's voice faintly as Hoseok left the room.

'I hope her agency finds her soon,' Namjoon sighed.

Even if they wanted to help her and find her, they knew that they can't. They just can hope and pray.

Jin frowned when he saw how worried Yoongi and Hoseok were but he was soon distracted by Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
Yoongi followed Hoseok who was still muttering. They reached the left corner of the floor as Hoseok stopped.

It was a part of the building where very less people comes by.

'Oh God Rose! Where the hell is Jackson?!'

Yoongi heard Hoseok shouting at someone on the call.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[The bold and italic sentences are heard by Yoongi and the italic sentences are those where Hoseok and Rose are talking]

'What happened? Aren't you Jung Hoseok of BTS?'

'Yes! I didn't have your number! I just took it from Eric Nam! Do you know how many times I called Jackson?!'

'Why are you talking about Jackson here?

'Oh for god's sake, I know everything Y/N told me! I know her identity!'