26

( happy 1.06K 🥳)

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N looked at Yoongi and Jin as she started to sweat. Jackson's eyes widened after hearing them.

'W-what do you mean?' She asked.

'Your eyes looks familiar Ms.Nabi-shi.' Yoongi said.

'O-of course it is familiar! I know why!' Jackson said making them look at him.

'Why?' Jin asked.

'Because you....you guys have saw her songs, interviews and other reality shows. We can only see her eyes. So you guys have seen her eyes before too. That's why it is familiar. What rubbish is this! Haha!' Jackson laughed a little at last to ease the tension.

'Oh yeah that's right though.' Jin said as he made a silly face.

'But.....' Yoongi thought.

Jackson and Y/N took the opportunity to walk away as Taehyung also walked to the green room to call Y/N again.

'Let's go Yoongi. We have interview in a few minutes.' Jin said.

'Yes hyung let's go.' Namjoon said as they walked to where Taehyung went.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Thank god! It was such a scary moment!!' Jackson said as he gulped down the whole water bottle.

'It's true. Thank you for making excuses.' Y/N said as she took out her phone.

'Shit, so many missed calls and messages from oppa!!' She sighed.

'Text him. Don't video call. He will recognize you dress.' Jackson advised.

'I know.' Y/N said shrugging off.

' "Sorry oppa, I was in shower." How does it sounds like?'

'Mmm..... how about, "Sorry oppa, I was working from my hotel room. And then went to shower. Also my phone was on silent mode. So I didn't heard your calls and messages' notifications." '

'Okay.' She said as she started to type.

Jackson moved closer to her to see the text.

'Oh he is online now.' He said.
.

.

.
After finishing their texts, Y/N also gulped down a whole bottle of water before walking back to where the interview was supposed to be held.
.

.

.

.

.
'Oh you guys came back?' Jin asked.

'Yes. Can't you see?' Y/N said as she secretly rolled her eyes and walked further.

Jin and Jackson both were taken aback by her sudden behavior.

'What happened to her? She seems to be in a bad mood.' Jin asked.

'U-uh. I am sorry on behalf of her! She is having some family issues.' Jackson said as he bowed.

'It's okay.' Jin replied.

'Wait!' Jin stopped Jackson.

'Yes?'

'Nobody knows about her family then how do you know?'

'Fuck!' Jackson thought.

'I don't know either hyung! I...just heard her talking to her brother-'

'Brother?! She has a brother!?'

'Ahhh you fucking dumb!!!' Jackson cursed himself.

'I-I I heard her saying oppa while she was talking. Maybe it was her cousin brother or someone else?!' Jackson replied.

'Oh.'

'Yes! Now if you excuse me...'

'Oh yeah sure!' Jin said.

'Hyung?'

'Yes?'

'Don't tell anyone about this. She wanted this to be a secret.'

'Ayo don't worry!' Jin said and gave his windshield laugh.

Jackson smiled as he walked towards Y/N.

'What happened?' Y/N asked.

'You came late.' She further said.

'Well you were pretty rude. So I had to cover that up.' Jackson said.

'Tsk, he deserved it.' She said rolling her eyes.

'Still. By the way, Jong suk hyung has texted me that we will be seeing him after 3 months. He said he will be done with W2 World drama. And will start the shooting of While you were sleeping in the middle of the winter.'

'Oh! I heard Rose is also going to have Comeback soon. So she is also busy.' She said.

'Yeah, only Jiyong hyung is the one to befree now.' Jackson said laughingly.

'Hmm. Let's get it. Come it's our time now for the interview.' Y/N said.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Are you sure she is staying in this hotel?' The person asked.

'Yes, one of my employ saw her yesterday.' The manager said.

'Thanks. Here is the money. You can leave now.'

'Thank you sir. Please call me if you need any help in the future.'

'Hmm. Go away.'

The manager bowed as he walked away.

The anonymous guy looked at the picture as he smirked.

'Finally the day has arrived. In Korea, it was hard for me but here, I can finally make you mine Nabi-shi.....'

TO BE CONTINUED .......

(I am so late! 😂)