39

Author's pov

Yoongi looked at Taehyung who pushed him away from coming near Y/N. Yoongi sighed but still sat down in a corner while pulling out his phone.

'Do you want to eat something?' Taehyung asked.

'I am fine. Don't worry,' Y/N gestured.

'If you guys are done resting, we can start our practice,' their choreographer said.

Everyone stood up and went to the middle of the room. Eva also walked towards Y/N and sat down.

'So, how are you?' Eva asked.

Y/N didn't reply. She quietly started to observe their choreography and tried to think if someone was making any mistakes or not. Mainly she wanted to keep herself occupied with something.

Eva huffed but didn't stop there. She played with her hands and eyes with each one of the boys and licked her lips.

'So, how much did you get for leaking the new song? 1 dollar?......97 dollars?......Hahaha....'

Y/N frowned and eyed her. She felt uneasy. And that moment, she tried to think. She tried to think of a lot of ways to put her in a frame.

'She.....she did this......didn't she? Otherwise, why would she tell a certain amount of money? But when did she.......?'

Y/N took her phone and wrote on her notes.

'You stole that song and leaked it before they could even release the trailer for this song...Right?'

When Eva read the sentence she smiled. She took Y/N's phone and deleted the text before nodding.

'Yes, I did it. Why? If you can have that expensive car without even working as much as I worked in my whole life then why not make some money while framing you?'

Y/N uncomfortably shifted while looking at her.

Y/N's pov

'So she has seen me with my car that day?' I thought.

It was obvious that she was being a jealous person nothing else but why would she do this to her boss? On the other hand, why would she think that it's mine? Maybe the company gave it to me?

I texted on my phone hastily.

'You do know how cringe and crazy you are sounding right now, right? There is no way for you to do this to him and Nabi! They have worked so hard for this song and collaboration!'

As soon as she read it she smirked before deleting the texts again.

'Hmm.....basically, I feel sorry for Nabi, but it doesn't matter to me. And I also don't know why but YOU! You are on a different level Kim Y/N! Even though you are nothing in front of me still you got to assist Jackson oppa, Suga oppa, and now even Nabi onnie! How dare you?!'

Eva abruptly left the room making me flinch a little. I didn't even notice that we were talking and communicating for a long time now.

Other members like Hoseok oppa and Namjoon oppa worriedly looked at me but I smiled politely at them.

After a while when their dance practice was over, we were called again. I was banned from coming to this agency until this matter is solved.

Till now, they have removed the real video and those who were copied from the real video. They have also hired people to track down the person's IP address. 

It doesn't matter to me. If they still suspect me and if the situation comes to this state that they are pushing me toward jail, I will have to reveal my identity. But I hope it doesn't happen because I love the way I am right now. Hideous.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Do you think you can go home at this hour?' Taehyung asked worriedly.

'Or do you want me to drop you?'

'It's okay oppa. I can go alone. Besides, if you come to drop me it will cause another scandal,' I gestured.

'I will be on the phone call until I reach home! How about that?'

'But...fine then. But please be cautious all the time!'

I smiled and nodded. After bidding goodbye to them, I stood inside the elevator and pressed the ground floor.

'Wait! Don't close the door!!'

I gasped when my hand came inside the elevator door. I quickly pressed the open button as 5 people came inside and sighed. I angrily looked at the person who pushed his hand inside not knowing what will happen and took out my phone before texting,

'Do you know how dangerous it is?! How can you just put your hand inside an elevator door?! Don't you know if the sensor didn't work then your hand would be divided into two pieces!'

I shoved my phone towards his face as he grabbed my phone and read what was written over there.

'Oh! I am sorry! My hyung-deul [hyung(s)]were in a hurry!'

I huffed and nodded before taking my phone back. But something was strange. The boy called out to the other people but nobody responded.

At that moment, I felt several eyes on me. I confusedly looked at the guy before looking down thinking if it was only in my mind or something like that.

Until....I heard someone calling my name...

'Oh my god! Isn't it our Ms. Kim Y/N?!'

I widened my eyes and looked up to the person who spoke when I found his voice oddly familiar. I gasped and looked around only to notice two familiar faces in front of me, smiling widely.....

'Y-you.....' I mouthed and looked at them while blinking numerous times.

'Yes us! Oh god, the world is so small! Where were you till now?! We were so worried when we couldn't see you for a long time!'

They were speaking but my mind was somewhere else. When the elevator dinged, I quickly stepped out and bowed to each one of them.

'Hey! Let's meet someday okay!'

I nodded and left quickly.... They... . were the new trainee who will be joining the TXT group soon! They were wearing the trainee T-shirt And CHOI YEONJUN AND CHOI BEOMGYU.....WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING HERE?!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Happy New Year