58

A U T H O R

''Y-You....Nabi.....Are you okay?....where is she? She has been rescued right? I heard her voice before I fainted away!' Yoongi asked.

Y/N gasped as she looked at Yoongi. She really wanted to turn the time around. He didn't see her talking at that time. That means, he still doesn't knows about her being Nabi. But it was too late. She already came clean o Taehyung and will come clean in front of the whole world.

'Hahaha! Yes! Nabi is alright! Look! She is standing right in front of you hyung! For whom were you trying to risk your own life? Tsk. A liar nothing else.'

Taehyung's bitter words made Yoongi frown.

'Taehyung!' Jin shouted in disappointment.

Even though Y/N has lied about her being mute and her identity, it gave Taehyung no rights to put her in such a low position.

'What hyung?'

'Come with me!' Jin grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him out of the room.

'Hyung you should rest.' Jimin said as he looked back at Y/N and then again at Yoongi.

'Yes...You should.'

Yoongi widened his eyes when he heard Y/N talking. His mouth was hung open as he looked at her figure who was looking down in shame after what her brother said.

'You can tal- huh?!'

He gasped when he finally understood why Taehyung was shouting and behaving so rudely.

'You..YOU ARE NABI?!'

'...So what? Will you criticize me too? Like Taehyung oppa? Go ahead and do it! I DON'T CARE!' She suddenly burst out and ran out of the room.

'No wait Y/N- Nabi-!'

Yoongi was still shocked when he heard Y/N's sudden outburst. Suddenly all the pieces were now opened. Why Yeonjun was talking like that, why Hoseok was always talking about Y/N and Nabi at the same time?

'Hoseok.. You knew right?' Yoongi asked with a disappointed voice.

'Hyung...it happened suddenly. She mistook me for Jong suk hyung and blabbered behind me. That's how I knew. Please don't think that I intentionally tried to hide.' Hoseok tried to come clean in front of the older.

The latter was trying hard to not make the older angry. But still, he knew he should've just said something to him. After all, Yoongi was having a crush on both Y/N and Nabi who seemed to be one person with two different identities.

'It's fine I understand. Please go and look for her.'

'Hyung are you okay?'

'I am okay Jungkook-ah. You should go home with Jimin and Namjoon. You guys have tight schedules right?' Yoongi asked as he lay down comfortably.

'But-'

'I am fine Namjoon.'
.
.
.
.
.
'Y/N! Are you okay?!'

Taehyung saw his parents rushing towards Y/N who tried to talk with her brother. Jin backed away and walked towards Jiyong's room to give the family some privacy.

The waiting room was now occupied by the Kim family as Taehyung's mother looked at Y/N's arms and face to see if she was injured or not.

'Of course, she is fine. How can the world star be in bad shape?'

Taehyung's sarcasm made both of their parents shocked.

'How can you say li-'

'I am fine omma. Some minor cuts. Nothing else.' Y/N suddenly spoke before her father could scold Taehyung further.