49

Y O O N G I

'Hyung...HYUNG!'

I flinched when I heard someone shaking my body. With a pissed-off face, I looked at the person. It was nonother than Jeon Jungkook.

'What?' I asked.

'You are staring at the wall for the past 4 minutes!'

'So? I am thinking.'

'What?' Hoseok asked.

'Just some lyrics,' I replied but I knew it wasn't true.

'Oh by the way, can I get off early? I have some private work.' I asked my manager.

'Hmm....you can. When do you want to leave? Do you want me one of the drivers to stay?'

'No, I will go alone,' I replied.

'Where are you going?'

I heard Jin hyung asking.

'Uhh...' I moved forward and whispered,

'Hoseok's birthday is coming. I will buy a gift for him.'

'Oh! Can I tag along?'

'Nah, my brother will be coming. I have some work with him too,' I said trying to avoid other requests.

'I will be leaving at 5. Is it okay?'

'Yes.' My manager said.

I sighed. I really wanted to know what is the secret that Y/N is hiding. Even though it has nothing to do with me, I can't help but be more curious.

On the other hand, it is very dangerous for her to go alone. Since her phone had a password and touch ID, I couldn't delete the message.

So I highly doubt that she will ignore it. She will definitely come.

How?

Because I saw the color of her face winding away when she looked at her phone after I left. I really need to see what is beneath this.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

'What could it be? Argh! I already know what it is about!' Y/N sighed as she started to bite her lips harshly.

It was already 5:30 and she just got ready to leave her apartment. The maid that she got from Jiyong already left.

'What if that person does something to me?' Y/N muttered.

'It will be good if I set a timer message. To...Jackson and Jiyong oppa? Nah I think I should message Rose. Others are busy too.' She talked to herself.

Y/N took out her phone and wrote a message,

"It's me Y/N. I was called to the basement of the firefighter's station. I was supposed to meet at 6. If I don't come back in 8, then please inform the company and my managers to look for me there. And do not panic at all!"

She set the timer to 7:50 before looking at the time.

'I guess I am ready to go.'

She put her sneakers on before going out of her apartment and closing the door.

'I feel scared somehow,' she sighed.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Where do you want to go?'

'The lake area,' Y/N texted as the driver nodded.

She sat down and looked at her phone. She couldn't even take her car.

On the other hand, she was just thinking about the person who messaged her not knowing that Yoongi was actually waiting there for her..
.
.
.
.
.
'1000 won.'

Y/N nodded and gave the money to the driver before walking out of the taxi. She had her mask in her bag.

Since everyone will recognize her if she wears a mask, she thought to not wear it until she needed to wear it.

Looking for the entrance to the firefighter training center, she saw some wide open doors.
.
.
.
'Where is she going? Oh yeah, basement..' Yoongi muttered as he followed her from a little far from there.

He saw her entering one of the rooms where the door made a huge crack. She somehow looked so scared.

He felt so angry at her. That is how she came here without informing anyone or taking someone here.

But he felt relief since he has followed her. Waiting for a few seconds, he slowly entered the room only to see an empty hallway where another big door was opened for a second exit.

The curtains were flowing crazily as Yoongi frowned. He quickly ran towards the other door. Panting heavily he walked out of the hallway and went outside again

There he saw nobody. His heart stopped as he crazily looked around. But it was suddenly empty.
.

.

.

.
Furthermore, Y/N who finally got her brain from the shell of a shellfish, understood how dangerous it was for her to come alone after noticing no one over there.

She quickly rushed outside to a crowded place. Standing beside a poll, she quickly took off her gown and pulled out her mask and glasses.

Throwing away the gown, she put her scarf around her neck. Since she came complete with a plan, she actually wore a T-shirt and pants underneath her big frock or gown.

'Dressing as Nabi is a good idea. Now I have to blend with the crowds,' she thought.

'Fuck that person! What the hell was I doing?! I was about to enter that place completely unarmed! What if that person did something to me?! How could I be so foolish! I don't care if I get exposed!'

Her heart was crazily beating fast as she walked to the crowded area leaving behind her gown..
.
.
.
.
'Do you think you can walk away? I finally found you with no bodyguards! This is my chance,' the anonymous person who was obsessed with Nabi said as he looked at Y/N.

'Boys, go get my princess.' He said as he stood in front of the mini microbus.

Three boys nodded and followed Y/N.

'Miss, I think you should come with us.'

Y/N stopped as she looked behind to see a slim teenage-looking boy.

'Omg, isn't she Nabi?!'

She heard people's voices.

'Who are you? Why would I-'

'We are from the company. Your bodyguards are waiting over there. They don't want to come here and make people look at you guys and recognize you.'

Y/N shook her head and left those guys behind before picking up her pace faster.

Not even a minute passed, and her obsessed lover grabbed her waist before shoving chloroform-mixed cloth in her nose.

'Mmphh!' She struggled a lot.

She tried to scratch his hands but he was firmer. He tightened his grip until she slowed down her struggles before completely passing out...

TO BE CONTINUED.......

<hopefully, in episode 60, our y/n's identity will be known to all! But, I am not sure 100%!:>