31

Happy 2.29K!! Thank you everyone for reading this story!..

Y/N's pov

I was sitting on the swing of the park. This park.....is the same one. I used to play here when I was young. With...Kim Seokjin.

'Everything looks the same..' I said as I looked around.

'Onnie, can you get up? I want to swing now!' A girl around my age said.

I smiled and stood up, giving my sit to her. She happily sat down and started to swing.

'Don't do intensely! Otherwise, you will fall!'

I gasped when I heard that. I looked behind me to see a couple looking at that girl and smiled at her.

My heart broke when I saw who it was.

'O-omma...appa-a..?' I whispered.

Suddenly their necks snapped at me making me scare the hell out of everything.

'You! You bitch! Why are you still alive?!' I heard appa saying.

My heart broke at their words. How could they say this?!

'H-how could you say like this?! You...you have seen me after so many years yet you are worried that's why I am not dead?' I couldn't help but whimper at my poor state of mine.

'So? Whatever! It's not like we ever wanted you in the first place! Only if we weren't drunk at that time! Then only Seokjin would've gotten my surname! Not you!' Appa spat so harshly.

'O-omma! A-appa!' I gasped.

'What? You are not our child! Only if I could get an abortion that time! Only if I realized that you were in my womb ago then you wouldn't have even seen this world!' Omma said and rolled her eyes.

'Yeah, and I wouldn't have to go abroad alone! Omma appa would've come with me that time!'

I looked to my left to see Kim Seokjin..His face was so hateful making me sob even more.

They all stood beside each other surrounding me.

'Yeah. You shouldn't have been born.'

I looked at the girl who was swinging. She stood beside Seokjin oppa making my heart bleed like crazy. So this was the sister he was talking about...

'Die! DIE DIE DIE! JUST DIE YOU BITCH!'

'STOP!' I shouted and screamed and begged them to stop but none did. They shouted like crazy making my mind go numb....

'P-please S-STOP!' I screamed and covered my ears with my hands....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Author's pov

Yoongi looked at Y/N who was whimpering in her sleep. He quickly got up from his seat, put his headphones on the table walked to the couch, and crouched down to Y/N's level.

Her manager was also in the room since he can't keep Yoongi and Y/N in the same room while Y/N is sleeping because it will be risky that maybe Yoongi will pull her mask and will see her true face.

'Nabi?....hey! It's okay! Don't cry....it's just a bad dream! Wake up....Nabi!' Yoongi whispered in her ears sweetly, trying to wake her up after seeing her tears falling and soaking her mask.