72

A U T H O R

'Let's go over there! You should eat something first! Then I will show you the garden! You know it is such a big garden!'

Y/N couldn't even say anything as Taehyung took her inside the house.

Her heart was beating faster than before when she entered the familiar living room.

'NO! I am fine! I don't want to come in! I will go to the airport!' She tried to free herself.

Taehyung was confused as he let go of his sister's hand and saw how she turned around to leave.

Everyone noticed that she was uncomfortable and was somehow panicking.

'Y/N?' Y/N stopped when she heard Jin's voice.

She turned slowly and saw the rest of the members looking at her.

'It's a pleasure to see you in my house.' Jin smiled.

'Don't leave now, it will look bad! For him and me too Kiyomi.' Taehyung whispered beside her.

Y/N unwillingly looked at Jin and then Taehyung.

Yoongi also noticed her uncomfortable face. He blamed himself for not taking her permission before driving here.

'I lost my chances to impress her. Damn! Why didn't I ask her first? She will definitely avoid me next time!' Yoongi cursed himself.

Not long after, he knew that what she thought was right.

Y/N didn't glance at him once as she nodded while looking at Hoseok who also asked her to have breakfast before leaving.

Taehyung guided her towards the kitchen as she sat down at the dining table.

'Here is some omelet with toast. Do you want milk or some coffee later?' Jin asked as he sat down beside Y/N.

'Coffee.' Y/N said.

'Wow, your sister liked coffee Taehyung-ah! Hahaha!' Namjoon and Hoseok laughed.

Taehyung made a disgusting face as he went to take his phone from the room.

Yoongi sat across her as Hoseok sat beside Yoongi.

'Feel free to stay as long as you want.' Jin said.

'Her flight is in a few hours.' Yoongi mentioned.

'Ohh! What a shame. I wanted to let my parents see you! Because you remind me of my little sister.'

Jin didn't know why he said that. He firmly believed for a while that Y/N was his sister until Taehyung confirmed that Y/N was Taehyung's sister.

But still, he has a soft spot for the little girl beside him. He somehow wants his parents to know that this little girl named the same as his little sister is a famous person.

He wanted his parents to see how a lot of girls are doing better than him. He wanted his parents to regret their decision and help him to find his long-lost sister.
.
.
-tng-

The fork fell to the ground with a loud noise. Y/N who was stunned after hearing Jin's words, fell silent as she took the fork and muttered an apology.

Jin sighed. Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok could clearly see that Y/N was reluctant to be friendly with Jin somehow. She doesn't want to interact with Jin that much.

Jin started to bite his lips as he took a deep breath and said,

'I know that I have no right to say this but still, why do you always stay away from me? Did I do anything wrong for you to not talk to me properly? I wouldn't have felt that bad but you were my idol before I met you as Kim Y/N. I was inspired by you when you were Nabi.'

Jin looked at Yoongi who was stunned. He refused to look at Y/N as he complained like a child.

'Do you hate me too much?!'

'I-I....I don't hate you! I do.' Y/N thought the last part.

'Then why you don't want to be friends with me?! If you don't hate me then the reason for your ignorance is that you like me.'

Yoongi choked as he quickly took the water glass of Hoseok's and gulped down.

Y/N and Hoseok also widened their eyes at Jin's straightforward words.

'But I know that you don't like me as a guy.' Jin said ignoring the choking Yoongi.

'I-I.' Y/N didn't know how to form the words.

Because of the sudden shock, she didn't realize when she hit the coffee mug making it fall on her dress.

'Gah!' She gasped as she stood up.

'Y/N! Are you okay?!' Yoongi shouted as she rushed to help her.

'Did you got hurt anywhere?!' Yoongi asked as he looked at the slightly red wrist of Y/N's.

'I am fine.' Y/N said as she took the tissues Hoseok offered and cleaned her dress.

'You should wash your hand. I will bring a fresh towel for you.' Jin said.

'Let's go to the bathroom.' Yoongi said.

Y/N nodded.

'I will guide her hyung, because you are standing on the wasted coffee right now. You will dirty the whole house.'

Yoongi nodded at Hoseok as he sat down on the chair, and took some tissues to clean his feet.

Y/N walked in front of Hoseok to the bathroom. Hoseok followed Y/N after he finished talking with Yoongi.

'Thank god I have some dresses in my this suitcase. I have to get changed.'

'You should.'

'By the way, can you give me a bag? I have to put these clothes in a bag before putting them in the suitcase.'

'I have. I will get you one after you go inside the bathroom.'

Maybe because of the talking, Hoseok didn't realize that something was wrong.

A big matter right now is too wrong and if he had put a little attention, he would've noticed it.

But it still wasn't too late for Hoseok to realize that he was following Y/N to guard her towards the bathroom.

But.... after they stopped talking and started to climb the stairs...

He noticed how Y/N was walking ahead of him to the right destination.

He was confused to see her walking towards the guest bathroom right across the corridor.

But he started to doubt more when he noticed she knew the correct switch for the bathroom lights out of 9 switches.

'How did she know?'

TO BE CONTINUED.......