61

[The reason why I uploaded a little late was because I was reading a great novel! I got so immersed in it that I had to delay every book's update 😂 and....I think I will be uploading frequently for the next two weeks since I am going to Malaysia and Indonesia for vacation~ stay tune]

A U T H O R

'So you are telling me that Miss Nabi has revealed her identity?! She is known as Kim Y/N?!' Eva shouted as she looked at the TV.

'How the- HOW!?! AHHH! I-I admired Nabi onnie. But she turned out to be that bi(16+ words)!'

The female officers and other prisoners looked at Eva weirdly

'Isn't she the one who harmed our little Nabi?' The older prisoner narrowed her eyes.

'Yes ma'am.'

'Let's teach her some lesson. She tried to harm our princess.' The stronger woman said as she cracked her knuckles.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Kiyomi!'

Y/N sniffed as Taehyung came and hugged her.

'You okay?' Taehyung asked.

'Yes, I am.' Y/N nodded.

'I am glad that you guys are fine. Just now, I heard the police officers talking, they said Yeonjun's trial will start tomorrow.'

Y/N broke the hug and looked at Jin.

Jin smiled at Y/N and patted her head. But Y/N subconsciously held Taehyung's hand tightly and moved her head a little.

Only Seokjin noticed this as he awkwardly smiled and retreated his hand back.

'Why does she always run away from me? Did I do something wrong?..... Wait, did Taehyung tell her that I thought Y/N was my long-lost sister? Is she uncomfortable with me?' Seokjin thought as he eyed Y/N.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
1 week later

'Welcome to our farmhouse. We actually never invited anyone here before. You guys are lucky to come here.' Jackson said with a proud smile.

Hoseok and Taehyung were awed as Yoongi and Jin were amused by the big farmhouse.

'Daebak!' Jungkook claimed.

'Where are the rest of the members?' Jong Suk asked.

'Ah, Jimin and Namjoon are working with Jimin's new solo song.' Yoongi replied.

'Please come in.' Jong Suk said.

'Can I see the garden first?' Jungkook asked.

'Of course.' Rose said.

The group was then divided into two groups.

Yoongi and Jiyong were discharged two days ago. To show their gratitude towards Yoongi and Hoseok, Jiyong and Jong Suk took the initiative to invite the whole BTS group to their secret farmhouse.