63

Y / N

'Hh....'

I stopped my breath when I noticed how close we were.

Why is my heart beating fast again? Do I need to go to a doctor for a check-up?

For some reason, my eyes flickered through his cat-like eyes to his lips and then back to his eyes again.

My breath hitched when I saw him reflecting on my action.

Damn, why is it so hot?!

'Y/N! You okay?'

We both flinched as I came out of the bubbles of fantasy thoughts.

Yoongi oppa helped me to sit as Jackson oppa helped us to stand up.

'Thanks.'

Yoongi oppa said as he held my hands and gave me some wet tissues.

I confusedly took them as he didn't say anything but walked away slowly.

By the time I finally recalled what it was, I wanted to dig myself into a hole!

It was a wet tissue that I was using to rub my neck while talking with Jackson oppa. And...I HAD A FREAKING FACE MASK ON!!!

Did he just see me in this ugly face?!

Ugh!

I groaned, forgetting that Jackson oppa was right beside me.
.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

'You okay?' Jackson asked Y/N with weird eyes.

Y/N nodded as Jackson blinked. Not knowing why she started to when suddenly, he made his way inside her room again.
.
.
On the other hand, Yoongi sat on the bed and recalled what he heard back then.

He sure was distracted by Y/N and his sudden fall, but the conversations between Y/N and Jackson were something that he cannot have unseen.

'Why do Jackson and Y/N, both hate Jin hyung so much? And what did she mean by other Kim, and not afraid of revealing herself? Did something happen when she was a teenager?'

Yoongi mumbled as he tried to connect the dots.

'Why both?...ugh.' Yoongi groaned as he lay down on the bed.

Trying to divert his attention to another topic, he suddenly remembered the previous incident.

'Cute.' He grinned as Y/N's masked face came to his mind.

He only had one regret which is not to see her face when she was on top of him. Suddenly, he felt the pressure he felt when their body was entangled together.

'Shit.'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Before Y/N could think any further, her mind diverted to the words Jungkook said earlier.

'He likes IU onnie.'

She bit her lips as disappointment spread through her chest.

'I don't even like him! Why am I feeling this way?' Y/N sighed as she closed her eyes.
.
.
.
.
'Thanks for inviting us.' Jin bowed as Jiyong waved his hands.

'It's fine...' Jong-suk said.

'Kiyomi, are you coming to my apartment tonight? Omma and appa are expecting you to come.' Taehyung said.

'Hmm..I will try to come since I have nothing to do in the company.' Y/N replied.

Taehyung nodded as he mumbled,

'Man, this is awkward.'

After BTS members sat inside their cars and Jong-Suk also drive IU back, Hoseok asked,

'What did you mean by awkward?'

'Hmm...ah..uhh.....Actually, it's kinda weird. Like all these years, I never heard her voice and always used sign language. And now, out of nowhere, she is speaking. It feels unreal.'

Yoongi sighed as he thought about yesterday's incident.

'Hyung...?'

Yoongi held Jin's shoulder.

'What?'

'Did you do anything to Y/N or Jackson?'

'No..why?'

Taehyung also looked at Yoongi with curious eyes.

'Nothing.'

Jin narrowed his eyes but didn't ask twice. Deciding to ask Yoongi about this alone.

'Oh! Hyung have you found any clue? About your sister?' Taehyung asked.

By that time, everyone in BTS knew how Jin was looking for his little sister. So it was nothing new.

Jin shook his head and started the engine.

'No. The group I hired to find my sister is clueless. They said that there are no records. I haven't seen her for 17 years. Can you believe it? I can't recognize her. I heard secretly that omma and appa actually left her in another place and also vacant our previous home.'

Yoongi felt sad for his hyung. But also felt sad for Jin's little sister.

'Hyung....do you know her school or where she studied? Her friends at that time?' Hoseok asked.

'She studied at ABCDEFU school. I already tried to take information from there. But her every record has been whipped out from the records.'

Hoseok frowned as he finally asked,

'What year was she in high school? Since I was also in ABCDEFU, I may ask my juniors or seniors.'

'I was also in that high school back then. You know that. But she was there in 20XX year.'

'Then I was still in high school! Hyung....I may know Y/N! I had a best friend from junior class, named Kim Y/N...'

TO BE CONTINUED.......