2

Edited

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N, her biggest secret is she isn't mute. She can talk, and she can sing. She.........She is 'miss Nabi (Nabi means butterfly) who is Korea's top 1 female singer and top 3 singers in both male and female singers. She always wears a mask, big glasses, and a big cap to cover her face. She also uses a wig. Nobody knows what she looks like except for 4 people. Lee Jong-suk, Jackson Wang, Kwon Ji-yong, and Rose.

Other staff never got to interact with her as she had her own elevator and floor to make sure not to interact with other staff accidentally. Her album's picture had only the back side of her or her hands with some flowers or some other things.

Y/N's foster parents didn't know this since she was afraid of them. Ji-yong was the one who made sure Y/N have a family after what her own family did. Y/N wanted to tell her foster family until one day she heard her foster parents talking about her. That time she was left heartbroken.

Why? Because her foster parents were about to tell her to go away from their life as they weren't that rich but they held themselves back when they saw that Y/N also will be earning from them.

Y/N knew that if anything happens in the future and she will be parted away then it will be dangerous for her singing career as her foster family knows. Also, her other four friends told her not to tell anyone not even her foster family.

Y/N has been singing for 7 years. A lot of people tried to find Nabi's real name but couldn't find it. Y/N had a tattoo on her left shoulder which was a butterfly. A rare butterfly which indicates that she is rare too.

If anyone hears her voice then they will know that she is Miss Nabi since she visited many radio shows and talked.

That's why she pretends to be mute. She became mute at the age of 12 when her real parents left her. But with the help of Ji-yong and her foster family, she could talk after 3 years, and then she started to take singing lessons after Rose said that she had an amazing voice.

After her singing lessons, she finally made an official appearance. People loved her voice and her lyrics as she writes and sings her songs. She also sings in some dramas too.

'Yes!! It was great Y/N!' 'Thanks oppa.' Y/N smiled at Ji-yong

'Oh, by the way, I am writing another song. It will be finished by the end of the next week I guess.' She continued.

'Okay. I am sure it will be hit again. Let's do the background voices now.'

Y/N nodded as she did her background voice which was basically ah~ huu~, etc. This song is supposed to be the official host of Hotel Del Luna. She was hoping that the song she wrote will be loved by her fans and the viewers of that drama.

It was 9 o'clock when Y/N stopped writing her new lyrics. She was collaborating with Chanyeol who was a member of the EXO boy band. Jackson was also from that group but nobody knows that he is one of her best friends.

They both only talked on the phone and decided to give the title STAY WITH ME. Y/N sighed as she packed her bag and bid goodbye to Ji-yong and went to her apartment. She saw Sana, her maid cleaning the living room.

Yes Y/N arranged a maid for her. The maid was Ji-Yong's maid but now he told Y/N to hire Sana so that she doesn't have to do any work after a tiring day.

Sana was a trustworthy worker. She knew that Y/N works in her previous boss's company. Sana smiled at Y/N as she said,

'Onnie, I cleaned the guest room and the living room. I have also made dinner. I will take my leave if you don't have any other work for me.'